The most overlooked type of roleplay?

np

On 6/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, Webb said:

It doesn't matter.  These players are trolls and stunted individuals who get off by hassling others.  They say and do things like that because they get off on it.  

13 hours ago, Greyfeather said:

What is a mall-rat?

People who hang out in the Mirror Park mini mall, and just sort of stay there and talk.  This was a lot bigger of a phenomenon some time ago.  The server has developed since then, so there are more things to do and more people to interact with, so this doesn't happen as much.

15 hours ago, jcat said:

People who hang out in the Mirror Park mini mall, and just sort of stay there and talk.  This was a lot bigger of a phenomenon some time ago.  The server has developed since then, so there are more things to do and more people to interact with, so this doesn't happen as much.

Oh I see.

Thank you.

For me it's motorcycle club role-play, because honestly I've seen very, very few factions actually do it right. A lot of people turn their noses up at the standard of it, I feel it's poorly portrayed because people assume it's what you see on Sons of Anarchy, which is the tip of not just one, but many, many icebergs.

LCN rp is another, it can be really fun and it taught me to be independent with my role-play. Run my own scams and rackets, focus on how much money I'm earning and my own character development as a pose to the factions development and how the faction itself is perceived. I'd really recommend people give it a go.

Edit: Any role-play where a female is not a lesbian.

Edited by 50p

Not sure whether or not it’s been said but there seems to be a fair bit of “legal” vs “illegal” RP.  

With saying that, I’d like to see more blurred lines with some “legal” characters. Some characters who are for the most part upstanding citizens but partake in or turn a blind eye to some crimes. 

Some examples could be a political character who used organised crime to help him in some way, a business owner who turns a blind eye to some crimes in his establishment, characters that take drugs recreationally in clubs too perhaps, an upstanding civilian who takes part in illegal gambling/betting.

lots of possibilities that become possible to “legal” RPers when they get off of this rigid two way system.

• Upvote 1