Phones require charging.

Raisin

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 12:43 AM, zaXer. said:

That happens IRL though-...doesnt it?

roleplay is not real life simulation though, otherwise your character's first death would be permanent. There is no need for such system honestly, if you really want to RP charging your phone, do it, nobody will tell you not

I am not in favor of this suggestion, the replies that are against the suggestion pretty much sums up what my opinion is. If we implement this script, then we can implement a lot of scripts that are similar (hunger script, thirst script, bladder script, etc) because it all comes down to the same point: We do it in-real-life, so why not here. We'd then have to keep track of countless of scripts which make this game lean more to the RPG factor than the RP factor. Hell, we'd have bars just like the Sims where we can monitor the statuses. 

Perhaps it will bring roleplay to the table but it will also bring inconvenience and I can already imagine the people who just bypass the script(s) and move forward by simply doing it quickly on the spot with a command, rather than roleplaying it as we expect them to do. 

My characters phone is always charging when she's sleeping. aka it should charge while players are offline for over 30 minutes. Meaning that you always start with full battery and it only runs empty when you're online for an unhealthy amount of time.

Against the suggestion itself though.

Edited by BinaryRun
  • 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic