Phones require charging.

Raisin

Short description: Adding a little spice to RP that phones need to be charged, batteries should wear out just about on same rate like full tank of fuel.

Detailed description:

Commands to add:/charge or /chargephone /phonecharge?

Items to add:-

How would your suggestion improve the server? People would use cafeterias/their property or just about any property/vehicles to charge phone. It could lead to tricky situations where your phone is empty when needed etc.

Additional information:-

Edited by Rml
  • Upvote 1

I don't like this idea. It's perfectly reasonable to RP your character is sleeping or otherwise idle when you're not logged in. Naturally, this would be the time when they'd charge their phone. I think this is an unneeded mechanic that would end up being more annoying than immersive.

• Applaud 1
38 minutes ago, borhoi said:

I don't like this idea. It's perfectly reasonable to RP your character is sleeping or otherwise idle when you're not logged in. Naturally, this would be the time when they'd charge their phone. I think this is an unneeded mechanic that would end up being more annoying than immersive.

This. 

45 minutes ago, borhoi said:

^

I use my characters phone less then I use my ACTUAL phone and my actual phone's battery will last me a day and a half without needing a charge.

22 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

when was the last time you roleplayed charging your phone?

Never. Which is pretty fine, in fact. One of the main points of an RP server is to thread stories with other characters, not to make a full checkpointed list of the things your character would do, to the smallest uninteresting detail... So, I don't emote lacing my char's shoes, her searching her purse for her keys, plugging her phone before going to bed, or her going to piss in the morning. Feel free to if you like though, nobody will prevent you.

1 minute ago, VisioningHail said:

I don't think I'm for this idea in theory and in practice I reckon it'll lead to more people having to run out of RP and go out of their way to charge their phone or switch phones instead.

That happens IRL though-...doesnt it?

• mj2002 locked this topic