Remove the like limit.

Hastangz

I still think Chief's idea from a year ago was the best compromise in order to keep the reputation system relevant, while also giving players the option to show support to things they like. As Valkyria also pointed out, for those of us who use the feed, it would heavily disrupt it when checking out a player who is more popular, as their page would be nothing but likes.

On 7/9/2020 at 5:17 AM, Chief said:

It's simply. Make the Applaud and Thanks reactions not add to the "REP" that's listed on your profile and thus being able to be used without a daily limit. Only the Upvote would add to the REP and thus keeping the system of people not abusing the friend-for-friend likes crap that will inevitably come with this suggestion. Best of both worlds.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I still don't understand how "friends will like friends content" is a valid argument. It's a forum for a GTA Roleplay server. If someone likes their friends' content, who the fuck cares? Is having the most likes on the forum going to get them something in life? No. It literally causes no problems at all. Literally nobody cares. Just remove the like limit and stop annoying the shit out of people.

On 6/28/2021 at 1:32 PM, Dom. said:

I still don't understand how "friends will like friends content" is a valid argument. It's a forum for a GTA Roleplay server. If someone likes their friends' content, who the fuck cares? Is having the most likes on the forum going to get them something in life? No. It literally causes no problems at all. Literally nobody cares. Just remove the like limit and stop annoying the shit out of people.

based

On 6/28/2021 at 6:02 PM, Dom. said:

image.png

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...