[GUIDE] High-quality character images (Menyoo)

Every time I try to record a clip and edit it in the "Rockstar Editor," the default white shirt appears on my char in the video. I've tried resetting the undershirt and the outer shirts in Menyoo. I then re-record it but still no luck, the white undershirts still clips through my outfit. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? 

2 hours ago, LovelyLilac said:

Every time I try to record a clip and edit it in the "Rockstar Editor," the default white shirt appears on my char in the video. I've tried resetting the undershirt and the outer shirts in Menyoo. I then re-record it but still no luck, the white undershirts still clips through my outfit. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? 

Don't use -1 undershirt. Use 14 for females and 15 for males.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Wolfgang said:

is there a way to add hair tattoos? w/o them its pretty bland and eh 

+ how do i add serverside tattoos on my char (from a tattoo shop or can i manually edit them over my character) 

Wardrobe>Decal overlay>USERTYPE_HAIR>ZONE_HEAD

Wardrobe>Decal overlay>Type_Tattoo

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Jura said:

@jessica could you add this to the OP please, might help people rather than looking through all the pages.

Honestly @Codac did a better job of extracting ALL the client resourses (some of the hairs from the server are missing in my pack) so I think it'd be better to quote the section regarding GTAW client resources from his guide here:

Everything under the "Getting GTAW Client Resources in your game:" spoiler, includes a download to all the files and an easy guide on how to install them via modpacks, super good job. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MomoIsHere said:

So yeah, I got a small issue with Scripthook here, which is most likely related to the new GTA patch. I get this error message everytime I try starting GTA singleplayer. Anyone knows what to fix this or how to work around this? Tag me when you respond to this, thanks.

image.png.b0423298dbc4e5d22abb3858a0ceba4b.png

You'll have to wait till Scripthook updates to the newest GTA Patch. Like most other mods.

30 minutes ago, MomoIsHere said:

So yeah, I got a small issue with Scripthook here, which is most likely related to the new GTA patch. I get this error message everytime I try starting GTA singleplayer. Anyone knows what to fix this or how to work around this? Tag me when you respond to this, thanks.

image.png.b0423298dbc4e5d22abb3858a0ceba4b.png

You can go around it if you delete ScriptHookV.dll in your root game folder. Of course this means Menyoo won't work, but you can play single player.

• Kaz pinned this topic
  • Kaz unpinned this topic