Crack Cocaine | Addiction System Overhaul | Overdose | Drug Quality | Doctors & Hospitals

iAMTemple

Opinion  

561 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a great idea. You have projected your idea in a great way with every aspect covered. I think this should really be implemented into the server. It would result in greater RP with drug users, drug dealers and EMS/Hospitals.

Edited by umar9011
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really dislike the screen effects (at least the wobbling. Color changes are fine for the extra feel). It's only annoying and distracting. It should be up to each individual to properly role-play the effects of the drugs, without being forced by a script. 

If you've done any of these drugs in real life you'd know that cocaine for example doesn't make you wobble a single bit, but instead makes you overhyped and focused. 

I also think the negative effects should be each person's responsibility to role-play instead of having negative scripted side effects. This to stimulate the market. 

Too often have I seen drugs overflowing servers and being nothing but digits people pass around, role-playing drug dealing without any depth to it, knowing barely anyone actually consume the drugs anyways. 

My two cents. 

Edited by Vince

I see no need for visual effects, but rather allow users to roleplay their effects how they desire, describing their character's status through roleplay. You as the narrator won't have to see the effects from your view, your character does. So I suggest you only see the visual effects when using 1st person camera mode.

Also, the effects from cocaine last too long in my opinion. Opposite with marijuana, effects should remain in effect for a longer time.

In addition, cocaine should more make you hyperactive, generally faster and focused not fuzzy, nor mess with your vision since it's not a psychedelic drug.

Rest looks fine, great work on the thread.

the only thing I like about drugs rn is the weed and how it enhances/changes the colour, but it should last for way longer and sound should be muffled imo

and coke shouldn't make you wobble, that's just stupid.. if anything it should enhance the FOV or something, that would be rlly cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...