Crack Cocaine | Addiction System Overhaul | Overdose | Drug Quality | Doctors & Hospitals

iAMTemple

Opinion  

561 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, aldo said:

I think that instead of making it low quality and high quality, grade it with percentages instead as it will give you reasons to visit different dealers.

Following on from this, I think what you cut the drugs with should also have an impact - say cutting your coke with household cleaners would produce a significantly lower quality of drug, but a higher quantity - but if you overdose on it, there's a potential for death - say instantly, or bleeding out due to internal bleeding from the bleach corroding your insides.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
27 minutes ago, Westen said:

Following on from this, I think what you cut the drugs with should also have an impact - say cutting your coke with household cleaners would produce a significantly lower quality of drug, but a higher quantity - but if you overdose on it, there's a potential for death - say instantly, or bleeding out due to internal bleeding from the bleach corroding your insides.

Very good idea.

This topic is built really well and is very detailed and I like it quite well, and in my opinion, drugs having benefits is a major thing, because it gives people incentives to buy and use them and in my opinion they should have some different kinds of benefits, not just health for them all, like also some strength multipliers, maybe some speed multipliers for a short period of time and stuff. Also I'd like the ability to be able to get over addiction without medicine but with some added withdrawal effects, like health that is constantly dropping, shaky screen, lower strength and other things.

On 3/28/2019 at 2:44 PM, Westen said:

Great idea! I don't know if it'll be relevant for me to include a system for this - but I can come up with something - thought it'll take some time. Would it be too complex development-wise?

On 3/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, Rozi said:

This topic is built really well and is very detailed and I like it quite well, and in my opinion, drugs having benefits is a major thing, because it gives people incentives to buy and use them and in my opinion they should have some different kinds of benefits, not just health for them all, like also some strength multipliers, maybe some speed multipliers for a short period of time and stuff. Also I'd like the ability to be able to get over addiction without medicine but with some added withdrawal effects, like health that is constantly dropping, shaky screen, lower strength and other things.

Thank you @Rozi ! I'll definitely take that in mind and think of something and edit soon. ?

On 3/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, aldo said:

I think that instead of making it low quality and high quality, grade it with percentages instead as it will give you reasons to visit different dealers.

Good idea - Though - I don't have a clue on how the percentage could be valued or what it would depend on - I'm thinking maybe adding a "mid-grade" instead... Gonna have to think on this one.

3 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

Good idea - Though - I don't have a clue on how the percentage could be valued or what it would depend on - I'm thinking maybe adding a "mid-grade" instead... Gonna have to think on this one.

Hm true, I guess maybe just the mix, like if you do 50% whatever and 50% cocaine it would obviously be 50%