Crack Cocaine | Addiction System Overhaul | Overdose | Drug Quality | Doctors & Hospitals

iAMTemple

Opinion  

561 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:33 AM, Sami said:

Addiction should probably go down differently, withdrawal from drugs is a serious fucking thing that is worse then just a slight burden on your day to day.

It should start with a screen effect, making things slightly darker or harder to see, and maybe reduced health. Then after a few days of neglect you will start to have this effect consistently, sometimes blacking out and sometimes getting other visual effects briefly. Things that can heavily burden the way that you are playing in that moment. Throughout this entire time your health is decreasing heavily.

Using the drug once resets the entire withdrawal process and you are now fine for another few days.

Small things that change a lot I think.

Fantastic, should make this a separate suggestion within itself. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I understand GTAW’s developers work on whatever they are interested in, nothing new should be added to the server (especially not another fucking menu) until we see this suggestion is implemented.

It is far overdue and is literally one of the only things illegal RPers have been asking for for over a year. Stop pandering to LEO’s and legal RPers and add an update that Benefits everyone.

On 7/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, Henning said:

While I understand GTAW’s developers work on whatever they are interested in, nothing new should be added to the server (especially not another fucking menu) until we see this suggestion is implemented.

It is far overdue and is literally one of the only things illegal RPers have been asking for for over a year. Stop pandering to LEO’s and legal RPers and add an update that Benefits everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, Henning said: