Donald Gibson

Narco

4 hours ago, Ohngesicht said:

Your avatar says it all

I've got no clue what my avatar has anything to do with that situation, since I've had it for actual years now.

But if that thought brings you comfort, who am I to withhold you that.

You need antagonists like Donald Gibson, without him, no game actually exists and playing simply feels like a meaningless circle, oftentimes what life can feel like, without a purpose, a protagonist, and an antagonist. A beginning and an end, even though it may seem to have no ending, life, and GTA  World in itself, has MANY endings. 

As L Ron Hubbard would say, life is best understood by likening it to a game, whereupon he defines both its prerequisites and conditions, showing it follows the rules of any game. For regardless of what, where or how an individual plays the games of existence—and regardless of whether he consented to play—those rules are always the same. And with everything Mr. Hubbard puts on the board, he provides a completely new understanding of all that comprises human behavior. Here, then, is not only the knowledge to play and win at a game of one’s own choosing, but how to help others play a better game too. (Hubbard, L. Ron, 1956, Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, Bridge Publications.)

Sure, Donald Gibson being banned may feel like a "win" for now, but stand fast, as a new antagonist will rise from the shadows, and a new game will begin. Who will come out on top? Well... That'll be for you to decide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqDTdvlRDA

Edited by Tmthn678
  • Upvote 2

I'm not entirely convinced that a topic glorifying a character that had to be CKd by management and incurred a permanent ban is all that clever. All I remember from him is him trying to impersonate SD then fleeing on a superbike.

• Applaud 1
On 7/30/2023 at 5:00 PM, Frisella said:

The equivalent of ordering Johnny Snake from WISH.  Comes across as a proper twat, can't lie.

While Gibson was funny and I might've paid him money to pimp-slap random people for my own personal entertainment (I cried of laughter at times) comparing him to Johnny Snake at all is a crime and you should be banned from the forums for saying that. 

d7dOhuR.png

SkmjeqU.png

X7VMN1i.png

Edited by Martyn
  • Upvote 3
14 minutes ago, Martyn said:

While Gibson was funny and I might've paid him money to pimp-slap random people for my own personal entertainment (I cried of laughter at times) comparing him to Johnny Snake at all is a crime and you should be banned from the forums for saying that. 

d7dOhuR.png

SkmjeqU.png

X7VMN1i.png

Wish is a website that sells knock off items and fakes.  

18 hours ago, Paddy said:

I'm not entirely convinced that a topic glorifying a character that had to be CKd by management and incurred a permanent ban is all that clever. All I remember from him is him trying to impersonate SD then fleeing on a superbike.

But Paddy, that's not how cults of personality work!!!! 

• Upvote 1