Why is LCN RP so stigmatized?

subway244
Message added by goddessoflife,

Hello, will your post on this discussion be one of the following stated below?

Trollish, ai generated text, random pictures and comments that do not contribute to the discussion.

Then please do not post. Are you going to post anyway? You'll be content moderated without any questions asked.

6 hours ago, intoxicated_plug said:

This makes no sense the entire debate is the fact that if you roleplay a gang where do you go next? You cannot just roleplay a "gang" forever the politics behind the roleplay wouldn't allow this growth is needed so a structure can be built.

so how do gangs roleplay gangs lmfao, bro just talking to talk atp basically saying that if they start a crew they must develop into new york in the 80s because its roleplay.

3 hours ago, el capo said:

so how do gangs roleplay gangs lmfao, bro just talking to talk atp basically saying that if they start a crew they must develop into new york in the 80s because its roleplay.

You obviously have no idea how lcn works have you ever seen a Italian gang in recent times if so? Correct me otherwise don't raise a point that makes no sense 🙂 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, intoxicated_plug said:

You obviously have no idea how lcn works have you ever seen a Italian gang in recent times if so? Correct me otherwise don't raise a point that makes no sense 🙂 

Misunderstood my point entirely I'll explain, how often do you see crip sets, or skinhead gangs evolve into an OCG on this server? They rarely do because in reality gangs don't evolve into some sort of OCG they remain gangs because that would be the realistic course, 8 trey gangster crips started in 1975 it's still a gang to this day. The LCN crew developing into a formal family started in LSRP there isn't even a real account of that happening in reality, it started on RP servers where people didn't have enough roleplayers to roleplay a family from the get-go so they started with a crew. What most of the people on this topic are saying is that in LA, it should never develop into anything, every criminal entity on this server serves some purpose, an LCN group would have a specific purpose in LS one which does not need to evolve into something bigger.

21 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Getting petty here won't work, Paleto Bay and Grapeseed are a resemblance of Bakers and Fresno.

Neither of which are considered Northern California. This is the most euro comment I’ve read all day lmao and it’s a perfect example of people who have no clue about West Coast culture trying to say what is and isn’t realistic. 

4 minutes ago, NickyW said:

Neither of which are considered Northern California. This is the most euro comment I’ve read all day lmao and it’s a perfect example of people who have no clue about West Coast culture trying to say what is and isn’t realistic. 

Never said they were, quote me directly saying they were - Bakers is Socal and Fresno is Central, since you wanna become a geography teacher. 

1 minute ago, Morrigan said:

Never said they were, quote me directly saying they were - Bakers is Socal and Fresno is Central, since you wanna become a geography teacher. 

relax it’s just a game 

even though yeah, you totally implied those two areas were NorCal

Edited by NickyW
  • Upvote 2