AdmireMe

Halloween

4 hours ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

I am not a gatekeeping; I simply do not comprehend it. If you join or participate in a Roleplay community, aren't you expected to participate in Roleplay?

I've never understood the fancination or roleplay AdmireMe provides or been interested in it, but I'll just say I find it ironic for someone to have the opinion of, if you're not having fun you're doing something wrong whilst also being unable to comprehend that someone enjoys a video game a different way than you? It has no baring on you.

AdmireMe is referenced in-character, some of them (I assumed based on response) roleplayed in-character, paid in-character, and so on. At what point is somebody contributing time OOC be it through IC faction forums, Courts, etc—contributing? If your opinion was that you don't like that kind of contribution, it'd make more sense than you lacking the ability to comprehend the possibility that somebody enjoys it, and that—many people seem to do also if they're bothering to interact with, or pay for such.

People like it or not, the server acknowledges this is valid roleplay by monetizing, hosting and moderating Facebrowser.

Edited by KaythPlus
16 hours ago, Raf Simons Raven said:

An incel for not being attracted to some pixels of a character a man made... interesting.................................................................... I gotta brush up on the definition of incel it seems..........................

If you see nothing wrong with having a fake ONLYFANS for a made up character and your spending countless hours perfecting your nudes to appease other men and get

lost star wars GIF

Websites like AdmireMe only generate DEGENERACY from both the users AND the content creators. IMO, they're a poison to roleplay as a whole and guides the server down a negative path. (The website itself, not the users and content creators.) I get the concept, cool. But it's something the server reaaaally doesn't need imo.

If what I say bothers you, re-evaluate where your putting your time. Don't be mad at me gang. I love everyone. 😭💀

If GTAW/FB/AdmireMe fell tomorrow, I wonder what some of you would do lol, truly.

This is my opinion, that's it. Dont anyone be triggered pls.  I love all people.

Masha'Allah well said brother more people need to say this

REPENT REPENT REPENT

• Upvote 3