Modify Rule 9 to include suicide as disgusting RP.

All I got from the first paragraph is that maybe RPQM needs to be harsher on ULSA.. 

I’d also point out that playing a character who committed suicide’s parent or relative (if you were that suicidal character), is a rule break - your other characters aren’t allowed to interact with one another, and I imagine that extends to even FB fakery.

This isn’t to say that most of the monkeys doing this RP aren’t baiting though.. Some people really need to wind it in.

Edited by FatherHay

There is a song on Channel X (an in-game radio station) called "Subliminal" by Suicidal Tendencies.

What should we do? Block the radio station because the term Suicidal could be offensive to some people?

Jokes aside, if someone is uncomfortable with that kind of RP, I completely understand it, and he shouldn't feel forced to take part in it.

Edited by Valmont

If people have read the starting post, this is not about the player wanting to ban suicide rp, but about their dislike of Facebrowser posts where "family members" post a letter on the CKed character page about how the character killed themselves.

This is about people being unhappy scrolling down liking butt picture on FB and suddenly being face to face with a suicide message.

Facebrowser mods recently changed the rules on FB to include how players can not post on their characters FB after a CK, posing as a friend or family.

So, sorted kinda.

Edited by Natala
  • Upvote 1

we are playing a gta game. its a +18 game no matter how you look at it. if you get offended by things that are supposed to be dark more or less realistic typical in a rockstar game fashion perhaps a better game to play that doesn't include violence, nudity, offensive language, racism etc. is a better choice. well, gta 5 itself is not dark but cringe. i'd say gta 4 is darker and the superior game. however, gta 5 still includes things that are fucked up i.e the picture of the family in a car crash that includes a child which is probably the only one in the entire gta franchise. not to mention i was prolly 11-12yo when i played for the first time gta sa coffee mod. leaving online avatars aside I am sure most of us know its just a game and I can count a thousand other games/movies/series that do not shy away from showing the ugly stuff and guess what? they are considered top notch i.e The Last of Us Part 1, Cyberpunk, Mafia etc.

BUT

ban characters that are extremely cringe in itself with muh muh lesbi roleplay i suicide to waste everyones time when erp no more fun. such reports shouldnt be made to rpqm in private no no no they should be made public for the whole world to see. if they want so much attention then they should get all the attention.

• Upvote 6
3 minutes ago, Invictus said:

we are playing a gta game. its a +18 game no matter how you look at it. if you get offended by things that are supposed to be dark more or less realistic typical in a rockstar game fashion perhaps a better game to play that doesn't include violence, nudity, offensive language, racism etc. is a better choice. well, gta 5 itself is not dark but cringe. i'd say gta 4 is darker and the superior game. however, gta 5 still includes things that are fucked up i.e the picture of the family in a car crash that includes a child which is probably the only one in the entire gta franchise. not to mention i was prolly 11-12yo when i played for the first time gta sa coffee mod. leaving online avatars aside I am sure most of us know its just a game and I can count a thousand other games/movies/series that do not shy away from showing the ugly stuff and guess what? they are considered top notch i.e The Last of Us Part 1, Cyberpunk, Mafia etc.

BUT

ban characters that are extremely cringe in itself with muh muh lesbi roleplay i suicide to waste everyones time when erp no more fun. such reports shouldnt be made to rpqm in private no no no they should be made public for the whole world to see. if they want so much attention then they should get all the attention.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Imo GTA5 goes more the comedy way, much like early Saint's Row, before it went overboard. But GTA 4 is way more darker and honestly more enjoyable.