Would a different (separate) GTA: World "Light Text RP" server be beneficial?

Mistery14

Personally I don't think it's a good idea because, besides a temporary or sporadic split of the playerbase, people would go there likely just to troll. It'd also be more work for management as they'd have to hire administration there and do all that stuff.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Welsh said:

Just have a separate server twice a year.

GTA:W - The Purge  

The violence I see in our city on this server, we should just push the government IC'ly to make this a thing already. No need for a separate server 🤣

5 minutes ago, Zani said:

Personally I don't think it's a good idea because, besides a temporary or sporadic split of the playerbase, people would go there likely just to troll. It'd also be more work for management as they'd have to hire administration there and do all that stuff.

We already have splits of playerbases of GTAW, and that has different administration and all that stuff.

2 minutes ago, SLIME ALLEGIANCE said:

We already have splits of playerbases of GTAW, and that has different administration and all that stuff.

Those are geared towards people in other languages. In fact if I stand correct, they are pretty much autonomous from our current GTA-W English server.

1 minute ago, Zani said:

Those are geared towards people in other languages. In fact if I stand correct, they are pretty much autonomous from our current GTA-W English server.

You are correct. So my question is, why can't we have another server geared towards people that would want to roleplay light roleplay? This will open more doors for GTAW, as I stated earlier keep in mind. Is it just because you believe people would go over there troll, that's the reason your in denial?

Stick to what you're good at. GTA World is a heavy text-based roleplay server. For the most part, the mechanics in place reflect the server goal of making the players' experience as immersive as possible, and likely wouldn't translate as well to a server with a diminished focus on realism and thorough roleplaying. Why waste valuable developer time working on a light server that probably won't be able to compete with preexisting light servers?