Raven Security & You

Xaleya

Little question, when you say:

we want to make some sort of environment for illegals and civilians/legal to hang together

Do you mean, within the company itself? Because this is a great idea and I'm not joking.

I mean if anything I'm a sucker for dystopian settings so my view might not align with your vision of things, but this would be the cherry on top to have a security company with a little bit of a shady side without it being over the top. Like say maybe some guards being a little too violent when dealing with people or smoking weed on the job, that sort of stuff that would otherwise have them fired in other companies but with Raven it'd be sort of swept under the rug.

I like to think that GTA W's Los Santos as a city that's slowly devolving into disarray as time goes by. It'd be great if security companies were allowed more freedom eventually, it makes sense to have less-than-desirable people working in all sorts of fields in a city filled with them.

2 hours ago, Mistery14 said:

Little question, when you say:

Do you mean, within the company itself? Because this is a great idea and I'm not joking.

I mean if anything I'm a sucker for dystopian settings so my view might not align with your vision of things, but this would be the cherry on top to have a security company with a little bit of a shady side without it being over the top. Like say maybe some guards being a little too violent when dealing with people or smoking weed on the job, that sort of stuff that would otherwise have them fired in other companies but with Raven it'd be sort of swept under the rug.

I like to think that GTA W's Los Santos as a city that's slowly devolving into disarray as time goes by. It'd be great if security companies were allowed more freedom eventually, it makes sense to have less-than-desirable people working in all sorts of fields in a city filled with them.

I don't do shady things but I expect employees to do shady things and deal with the consequences.

As long it's realistic and doesn't break any rules. Guards being too violent with people is mostly an issue that will depend of the community. 

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xaleya said:

I don't do shady things but I expect employees to do shady things and deal with the consequences.

As long it's realistic and doesn't break any rules. Guards being too violent with people is mostly an issue that will depend of the community. 

That's a great mindset to have, I hope Raven Security gets good recognition in the future because it seems like a good premise honestly.

Little question, does Raven operate or have plans to operate outside of Los Santos so far or do you focus mostly on the city? I haven't really seen any security companies deal with the county in general, as they tend to stick in the city (Unless I'm mistaken, pretty sure some company security like Aurum's operate out of LS as they have things like the oil firm out of LS) But I'm talking of setting up security firms in Paleto, Grapeseed and LS for example.

Edited by Mistery14
6 hours ago, Mistery14 said:

That's a great mindset to have, I hope Raven Security gets good recognition in the future because it seems like a good premise honestly.

Little question, does Raven operate or have plans to operate outside of Los Santos so far or do you focus mostly on the city? I haven't really seen any security companies deal with the county in general, as they tend to stick in the city (Unless I'm mistaken, pretty sure some company security like Aurum's operate out of LS as they have things like the oil firm out of LS) But I'm talking of setting up security firms in Paleto, Grapeseed and LS for example.

My focus is the county, it depends of who wants to integrate with us. We already have a few clients from there.

Most of it is out of my reach unless people want to integrate by themselves. Simply annoying them wont work

Edited by Xaleya
  • Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic