Ban people that put white wall tires on their SPORT CARS AND TRUCKS!

Straw

For what it is worth, people drive ridiculous cars in real life, too. Lots of folks involved in the drug dealing/pimp scene, in particular, seem to be drawn to those tacky but flashy car addons like cheap neon lights, excessive chrome, and oversized rims. Someone putting goofy white-walls on their vehicle doesn't seem immersion-breaking enough to warrant a server-wide restriction in my opinion, but I could be mistaken. I would, however, agree that someone from a respectable, white-collar background should not be driving around in a pimpmobile, and that doing so could be considered poor portrayal. 

16 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

I'd sooner just completely remove nonsensical novelty paintjobs (some of them have no business on the server tbh) from the script and ban anyone who wears cat ears (I'll give @Wuhtah a free pass) than ban something as silly as this. If it really bothers you that much and you think it doesn't make sense for the character? RPQM them, otherwise it's literally pointless to waste resources checking to make sure if rims suit the car. 

blinks

HUH?

15 minutes ago, Trupiano said:

Absolutely, white wall tires are a scourge on this community and negatively effect it's overall health. As someone involved in IRL car culture, it's deeply offensive and something staff should address immediately.

WHAT?

Outright ban them..? No.. Quite the harsh punishment for something that they likely aren’t educated on, especially when it can be changed at a mechanic in no time. 
In fact, this isn't really an OOC issue. It's an eyesore, sure. But it is technically possible in real life, and should remain IC.

Edited by wawls
added something
  • Upvote 1

People are allowed to have their own opinions on what looks good and doesn’t look good on their own cars. Have you seen some of the shit people drive in real life? This is not an OOC problem. Shame them IC if it’s that important as it’s an IC issue.

Edited by Brofessor
  • Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic