Additional seats for vehicles

mj2002

On 9/29/2021 at 2:03 PM, mj2002 said:

Tropic - 2 extra seats in the back (boat)

Speeder - 2 extra seats in the back (boat)

Speeder2 - 2 extra seats in the back (boat)

The Tropic and Speeder both have big wrap-around benches in the back as they're classified as cabin cruisers, so they could definitely fit more than four people on them! This could be especially useful given the new fishing update. Blue indicates default back seats.  @Strobe

Red indicates where seats COULD go. This is for the Tropic, because I have no idea about the seat setup for the Speeder, though I think it's similar.

image.png.f3ad3fc23b23490608fc0ac6e2be8171.png

You also missed the Windsor Drop in your list, but that makes sense as it's a lease vehicle 😞 It is 100% big enough to seat five though.

Edited by ChromaticDeath
  • 1 month later...

The Karin Raider is a good example of this, it's got two doors but four seats, the rear two aren't accessible, would be great if they were. Without the rear seats, there isn't really much point in buying it, as all the other variants are two-seaters as well, and far more practical as they are equipped with a truck bed instead of a SUV chassis.

Spoiler

102c47 20190412015136 1

There are two versions of the Raider IRL, which would be the 1980s-90s Toyota Hilux Surf. One of which is the same as the one pictured above, with two doors but four seats, and the other is a four door variant with a longer wheelbase. Unfortunately, a mod doesn't exist for the four door model, but it would be nice to have, as perhaps a Japanese competitor to the Canis Seminole.

Spoiler

Toyota hilux surf 2 door | in Totnes, Devon | Gumtree

Spoiler

Toyota Hilux Surf II 1989 - 1992 SUV 3 door :: OUTSTANDING ...

Would be nice to at least have the rear seats functioning on the two door variant in game. I've seen this done on FiveM servers, surely it can't be that hard to implement on RageMP, and perhaps petition to the mod developer to make a four door variant like the one above, as they were much more popular when they were originally sold from my knowledge.

Edited by phantom_

@Strobe can we have this for all cars that have just 2 doors but have rear seats, and also middle seat for the backseat on pretty much all cars, so most cars can hold 5.
This should be standard when adding any new vehicle and would be an impressive attention to detail for the server to have imo.

Atm you put people in the trunk because they can't fit script wise.

Also  if functionality was added to swap to other seats without leaving the vehicle would be even more impressive, there are animations for that even that you could utilize if you want it even more immersive.

Edit: if it's a daunting task to do all vehicles maybe can add a few at a time or do some sort of collaborative effort with a guide or something where people can help out + some QA for each car.

Edited by bricksbricksbricks
  • 2 weeks later...