/heal in interior

Gallagher

Short description:   the ability to /heal in an interior for roleplay purposes.

Detailed description:  yesterday my character attended an underground fight club and whenever we wanted to prepare a player for the next fight, we had to stomp them out and then help them up or they would need to /changechar and come back. i found this very immersion breaking. i think adding a /heal, similair to LSRP, would be beneficial. 

it could be abused, of course, like on LSRP. theres a few suggestions to combatting abuse. i am unsure what is easiest to script:

1) interior wide message when you /heal. this could stop players healing in a gunfight.

2) /checkheal could check when the player last used the command. this would stop somebody running into an interior alone, healing, and coming back out to continue a shootout

3) a players name could maybe change green for 10m after healing so that its easy to identify if a player has recently abused the command

4) allow the player to purchase a First Aid Kit for their interior. this would need to be  admin approved so it could only be given to players with a good reason to have one. such as a sparring gym, underground fightclub, whatever.

Commands to add:      /heal. /firstaid. /checkheal

Items to add:   first aid kit

How would your suggestion improve the server?    fighting in interiors will be more immersive. you wont have to pause rp to heal as frequently. 

Additional information:   i checked far back and searched the forums for a thread like this, i also asked in the discord. if it has been created before im sorry im just a noob.

2 hours ago, Jennie said:

I think water bottles heal you but it's.... weird, they could be used since in shows they usually drink water after a fight, at least until there is a better alternative.

This, I was thinking the exact same thing before reading it. This command wouldn't be needed, just add more realism into your roleplay by having water bottles handy in the property inventory, or vending machines, and properly roleplay people taking breaks after fights.

6 hours ago, Gallagher said:

the purpose of this command is to make it easier to resume rp

trading around water bottles and spamming useitem when there could be 10 different people who need to heal is just slowing u down.

^^ gotta be simple and easy to use, not more bloat