Non-lethal weapons

Mistery14

• 1 month later...

Pepper spray would be a great implementation, if it's able to be scripted to be effective.

On the topic of defensive tools for civilians, rubber bullets I'm not sure about, however it would be interesting to see the pepper spray application applied to a ranged defensive weapon, perhaps something like a Byrna?  It's california-compliant irl iirc, which means it would fit in the environment of san andreas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 3:04 AM, joshua said:

OC spray is already available to everyone if you wanna rp having it. PD already rp the option to have one on our belt we just don’t use it much because the situations where it’s actually useful are very limited 

as for handheld tazers/stunguns there’s no reason why you can’t rp having one to jab people with. nothing that would make them illegal neither. batons are different because there actually is a script baton weapon so you’d need that in your possession to rp having it

I think you missed the rule that if the weapon is not in your inventory you aren't allowed to rp having it. You can't just make up weapons IG rply. That's literally Godmodding and power gaming. 

Edited by fivexfiver
3 minutes ago, fivexfiver said:

I think you missed the rule that if it's not in your inventory you aren't allowed to rp having it. 

where does it say that in the rules? LEOs are allowed to RP OC spray that isn't in their inventory or given as a /equipment weapon, so why can't everyone else? think you pulled that "rule" out of your ass

• Wuhtah locked this topic