Server increased draw distance

To keep or not to keep  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

80% of the people would like an increase of the distance. The majority of these, would like 350m. I think it is a step to take, because moving on from now more & more people will have better gear & less issues. It is okay to put 350.

I don't know where you're getting those numbers from but playing on 350 is only favorable to people who play with no mods and even those can have worse performance. Keeping it at 275-300 would be the best without hurting people who run their games with graphics mods along with preserving some performance. 

8 minutes ago, Timzii said:

I don't know where you're getting those numbers from but playing on 350 is only favorable to people who play with no mods and even those can have worse performance. Keeping it at 275-300 would be the best without hurting people who run their games with graphics mods along with preserving some performance. 

It’s literally the pool results, and mods are an esthetic thing based on personal choice I don’t see them primary tbh but I see your point

3 hours ago, Daquan Kingston said:

80% of the people would like an increase of the distance. The majority of these, would like 350m. I think it is a step to take, because moving on from now more & more people will have better gear & less issues. It is okay to put 350.

That's making it unplayable for ALOT of users. I'd say keep it at 250, and increase in a few years. Not everyone has the money for $1000's worth of PC parts.

• Upvote 2
20 hours ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Absolutely not. You really wanna lose half the playerbase over render distance? No.