Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

34 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

This just sounds to me like more racers.

JDM/Tuner cars don't equal to more racers/ricers. That is a very shallow mindset. There're people in World who also rice the shit out of muscle cars, European cars, etc. Following your logic, let's just put every car behind a lease, that way we don't see them on the road anymore. 👍

Anyways, I'm hyped for this update and I can't wait for these cars to be added into World.

Edited by Flickin'TheWristo
Some rewording.
11 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

I mean, with this update, you're pleasing both the muscle and the tuner crowd. I don't see why not. No reason to restrict these since they're all 90's shitboxes anyway, apart from the new lore Supra, which even then, isn't THAT expensive in the US. New clothes, new cars, maybe new tattoos. I'm all up for it.

this.

its a game, enjoy the new stuff that gets added without being a sad individual who has arguments on a web forum over virtual cars. there's more to life than pointing fingers at each other over stupid sh*t.

Edited by Misuu
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

I mean, with this update, you're pleasing both the muscle and the tuner crowd. I don't see why not. No reason to restrict these since they're all 90's shitboxes anyway, apart from the new lore Supra, which even then, isn't THAT expensive in the US. New clothes, new cars, maybe new tattoos. I'm all up for it.

We both know where the Supra is going to end up, in the UCP for lease, like the Coquette, when they are cheap cars, cheaper than a Pariah.

i revel in blown apex seals and reliable honda s2000s

the reality is that roleplay quality is often neglected when it comes to cars simply because there's only a minority that want or are willing to roleplay the niche details of a vehicular roleplay. added or not, it doesn't put any bigger dent than what's already there so gatekeeping cars doesn't do much to improve the situation

other than that, lovely update for the gta community in general but feel like shit cause i just want rockstar to make more 90s college student cars like nissan sentras and corolla e100s

Edited by College Sweetheart
2 hours ago, Vassilios said:

The best solution would probably be that when you buy a vehicle you write a small reason why it makes sense and then if an admin checks your profile they can see the reasons you wrote. I am just honestly tired of everyone being Japanese.

Okay since you are tired of something, let's change server standards and rules for everyone else so they fit your taste. That sounds fair.

Edited by Macarroncito
7 minutes ago, Macarroncito said:

Okay since you are tired of something, let's change server standards and rules for everyone else so they fit your taste. That sounds fair.

I can promise you I am not the only person tired of people pretending to be in F&F or having unrealistic vehicles.

• Wuhtah locked this topic