Incoming Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.

1 minute ago, SpritDodo said:

I don't see how can a Saleen be a shitbox, an s13, or any other vehicle they will add. If they will add those vehicles to the server, we'll see an RS3 that could cost the same like an apartment, or Supra that could cost almost half a milion...we all know how this is going to end.

You mean a Terminator Cobra? You can get one for 15-25 grand. Not a Saleen. An S13 is absolutely a shitbox. It's a 90's JDM car that's been imported and tossed around all over the world. I don't care about the prices. It'd be cool to have the cars.

23 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

You mean a Terminator Cobra? You can get one for 15-25 grand. Not a Saleen. An S13 is absolutely a shitbox. It's a 90's JDM car that's been imported and tossed around all over the world. I don't care about the prices. It'd be cool to have the cars.

I know it would be cool but we are talking about a server where an MX-5 cost the same as a low to mid range apartment. AND IT'S A SHITBOX.

14 minutes ago, SpritDodo said:

I know it would be cool but we are talking about a server where an MX-5 cost the same as a low to mid range apartment. AND IT'S A SHITBOX.

And your average salary is 200 grand a week making it affordable. The current batch of cars is priced decent minus the Sentinels. I have faith they'll be fine this update too.

19 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

And your average salary is 200 grand a week making it affordable. The current batch of cars is priced decent minus the Sentinels. I have faith they'll be fine this update too.

I'm sorry but show me how you can get 200k a week without farming cash??

• Wuhtah locked this topic