Optional /examine's on different outfits or uniforms

Tseard

Short description: Allow for optional /examine's on different outfits or uniforms.

Detailed description: While not everyone may use the /examine command on people, it would be nice for us people who do to be able to set optional /examines based on someone's outfit or uniform. Clothing mod and variety has come a long way on this server but you can't replicate everything to the max. I believe being able to set a custom /examine on a outfit or uniform would be able to give that opportunity. 

For example: I wear a LSPD uniform which is kinda the same for regular patrol officers, it'd be cool if I could set an /examine like: ''The shiny new badge would read SERGEANT and 169 as badgenumber. He wears a Mission Row Patrol Division pin on his right chest. His nametag reads HERNANDEZ. His boots look scuffy and his shirt not ironed'' or ''The tactical vest has logo's of the D Platoon with a B+ blood type indicator. The nametag on the back of the vest reads HERNANDEZ'' or ''His riot helmet looks scuffed and damaged. The visor is broken on the side. The riot vest is dirty with mud and paint.'' 

This could be extended to where people are able to describe parts of their regular clothing that is not able due to modding.

Commands to add: Nada

Items to add: Nada

How would your suggestion improve the server? It extends the opportunity to detail someone's character and outfit without having to spam a /me or /ame about something that stands out. 

Additional information: Nada

• Upvote 1

Support.

I had the same idea except there being a separate /examine and /attributes for uniforms whenever you go on duty, all you'd need is a different command to set it like /fattributes or something like that which would be less work on devs. However, if its possible to set it on specific outfits/uniforms, that would also be pretty good.

At the moment, I have to remind myself to take off the "[UNIFORM] Blah blah blah" in my attributes whenever I go off duty and put them on whenever I go on duty too to avoid having a possibility of people unknowingly or knowingly mging it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic