ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms) Like Agency

I feel I'll have to be the barer of bad news..

While a Federal Agency seems nice and all, I don't think it's going to be as useful as everyone claims, just at this moment. We have PD/SD to tackle a lot of the issues that are happening on the streets. We have now a third "patrol" LEO faction, SAPR, which covers the mountains and State Parks, and we have SFM that covers arson's in the such. 

Just for an overall reference, the San Andreas Highway Patrol/State Police, has been denied over and over because LFM and Management feels, we don't need another "primary" LEO faction that is constantly out in the streets. I think the only time I saw another Federal Agency RP, was in some pretty low-tier RP servers back on SAMP. 

Why not another primary LEO faction? It's pretty simple. While yes, we have a lot of crime, a lot of calls coming in, PD/SD needs to expand their resources more if needed (not crapping on PD/SD you both do amazing work) - but bringing in a third LEO faction, for work both PD/SD can be doing in a Joint Task Force, would be far more useful then bringing in a whole other faction, to deal with issues that are already being tackled (or attempting to tackle). 

While the ATF wouldn't be "primary" and would be focusing on Investigations of the such, they eventually expand duties and before you know it, it becomes another street fighting task force.

If a Federal Agency is needed at any point, for whatever reason it's needed at the time, LFM or Management will represent it for that time. I think the only time we deployed the "FBI" is when we were arresting some high up Government member for corruption, and that was one time, about a year or two ago. 

On the other side, what Jonesy stated is pretty truthful. Think of the illegal side of things. You have PD/SD to worry about, if you ever commit arson? Now you have three LEO agencies worrying about you, and if you poach an animal!? Well, now you have a forth wanting to put you away. 

Adding a fifth to go around and arrest people or tackle investigative issues that PD/SD can be tackling, is just waiting for quality control to go out the door. It's a lot harder then people think to just "supervise" a faction on an LFM standpoint. I can say that with experience, as I was formally in LFM and was looking over factions. 

It seems this topic somewhat derailed overall, a lot more memes going on then actual pointed suggestions. Ill be locking it, but ill do everyone the favor and forward it to LFM for review.