[OnScene Media] LSFD seen in an alley with SFM doing what?!

1 hour ago, Tseard said:

Username: Shennie

Comment: If you think dancing LSFD members is new, you probably haven't driven by station 7 in the past few months. Female red haired firefighters in half uniform doing the gangnam style is part of their daily roll call. 

Username: Freya666

Comment: If you would see what they see every day and what they have to go through, you'd be crying somewhere in your corner like a little girl. So shut the fuck up, be happy they save your stupid asses when you need it and let them do at the station whatever the fuck they want. 

Username: King

Comment: I fail to see what's newsworthy about this? You caught some firefighters dancing with people of the community... or what is the story?  You know FD doesn't always go call-to-call, and it's either driving around looking around, returning to the station to fuel up and prepare for other calls, or sometimes, just sometimes, we like giving our greetings to the local communities we move around in. To see how they're doing and showing them that we're human too. You'd be surprised how helpful people are if they know you.

Try again, OnScene Media.

54 minutes ago, mafioSSi said:

Username: Freya666

Comment: If you would see what they see every day and what they have to go through, you'd be crying somewhere in your corner like a little girl. So shut the fuck up, be happy they save your stupid asses when you need it and let them do at the station whatever the fuck they want. 

Comment: i worked with them daily as cop so i know what im talking about you bald idiot.

** ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: SUCCESFULLY TRIGGER A LSFD THOT **

Edited by Tseard
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Tseard said:

Comment: If you think dancing LSFD members is new, you probably haven't driven by station 7 in the past few months. Female red haired firefighters in half uniform doing the gangnam style is part of their daily roll call. 

Username: UnofficialPOTUS

Comment: can i drop by to sniff the red haired ladies?

1 hour ago, Tseard said:

Comment: i worked with them daily as cop so i know what im talking about you bald idiot.

Username: anonymous moose

Comment: oh no, it's the fun police. quick, everyone stop all enjoyment of life - including community relations!

1 hour ago, Tseard said:

Username: Luke.

Comment: **Comment was removed by its author.**

Edited by HappyPancake
1 hour ago, Fraggloid said:

Username: anonymous moose

Comment: oh no, it's the fun police. quick, everyone stop all enjoyment of life - including community relations!

username: shennie

comment: if all they do is dance, then they should become dancers, not firefighters, go rescue cats or something.

• Upvote 1