What kind of new / niche Roleplay do you want to see?

Lurleen

Poll  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, Yoak said:

I agree with the beach rp, as someone who mainly only roleplays in vespucci as a member of dogtown you see a lot of people wanting to try and create skate/surf rp but they usually dont come back to the bowl etc which is kinda sad

Don't take my word for what I am about to say because I personally haven't RP'ed around Vespucci area in a long time. But something I hear from people a lot is that Vespucci is full of crime and some people who want some peaceful RP around skatepark avoid Vespucci because gang members constantly rob them and mug them there.

Even if that is true, I believe it's part of the RP. However, I understand that it may be very discouraging for a lot of players. Maybe that's partly the reason why some people avoid going to Vespucci Beach to RP around skatepark because they know beforehand that some gang members are going to try to rob them or cause problems.

As I said, I haven't been around that area for some time so don't take my word for it. It is something that I heard from others. I am sure you know a lot more about what goes around the area than me. Maybe you can correct me if those rumors are false.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:48 PM, Henning said:

More religious roleplay and no I don't mean starting your own religion in the desert. @Adv has done a ton of great work but it's a type of roleplay that needs more then one dedicated character. I'd love to see more priests and clergymen operating around the map. It opens whole other avenues for character development and RP that people otherwise would just NPC because of how much effort it would take them. Things like weddings, funerals, baptisms and confession. All things that would create incredibly amounts of character development but are frankly either not possible or extremely hard to do on the server without proper supporting characters. 

The Government faction has a Chaplain with his own rank and everything. Does prayers before Senate hearings and apparently is available for private events like weddings funerals. Eish I knew his forum name I would shout him out.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Power said:

The Government faction has a Chaplain with his own rank and everything. Does prayers before Senate hearings and apparently is available for private events like weddings funerals. Eish I knew his forum name I would shout him out.

It's @Adv lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic