Tell me you play GTA:W without telling me you play GTA:W

8 hours ago, iGrime said:

I’m a mallrat that has pink hair and my car is yellow, and the only /me’s I’ve ever done is during my steamy ERP sessions but I’m in general discussions insulting people for portraying gang bangers, who could run rings around me as far as roleplay goes 😅

Funny enough this is actually less common these days. Either they left all together because the streets turned into a 3rd world country on terms of violence in the server, or they are all inside interiors because if the same reason.

I've never liked erp only characters, it gives a bad name to people who are trying to portray more in the civ life

so I feel you here

13 hours ago, MAGAman said:

"what set yo ass claimin'?"

"what's yo lingo?"

"what's yo status?"

"ay where you from?"

"who yo big homie?"

"What block you niggas bang?"

"Who you know up on that yard?"

I just hate how people literally speak like this to anyone they see as if they know they are a player and likely in some sort of relation to a group in the area. Where in real life most of em arent and the gangs typically are found in their areas rather that all around

Its light meta in my honest opinion. 3/4 people you say that to irl arent going to be in a gang. where as on gta word, its 1/4 due to the nature of the server pop

When you think you have knowledge of living the hood watching "hoodvlogs" or media in general and you actually think the shit you see in media is how life is then that persona you try to create gets to you OOCly as your Gta world gang banger persona merges with you to create an E-gangster probably living comfy.

Damn though does kinda concern me seeing some people tryna force everything from the behaviour to the slang they see on TV or any other form of media oocly 

Edited by AfroGxaiden
On 7/19/2022 at 10:13 PM, Orpheus49 said:

You forgot about dm montages

gosh darn! you really got them dirty hoodlum illegal rpers there brother! 

imo I 100% agree we should all rp in bars and clubs all day. fuck those illegal factions man! how dare they make a video about a videogame!!!

• Upvote 3