Put some clothes on.

Daquan Kingston

The truth is I actually suggest you edit it because you wrote it down a bit blatantly. If you see someone breaking one of the rules just report him and let the persons who needs to take care of it do it. The server rules are very clear and anyone who does not know them or disobey them just needs to be reported.

11 minutes ago, Swag said:

The truth is I actually suggest you edit it because you wrote it down a bit blatantly. If you see someone breaking one of the rules just report him and let the persons who needs to take care of it do it. The server rules are very clear and anyone who does not know them or disobey them just needs to be reported.

It's not a rule to wear a shirt in temps above 10ºC mainly because people will ALWAYS argue that 'oh i have seen people in their briefs at 0 C' forgetting this is Los Santos, a fictional city in America based off California, a state that gets so hot it starts having wildfires, so most of the Los Santos population is very much used to warm temperatures instead of cold ones.

I 100% agree with the post and hopefully the rules can get an amendment to add 'Wearing little to no clothing during winter' as part of powergame. The only time this got enforced was during the snow, which will not be re-implemented until 1.1

• Upvote 1

Some people may truly forget because when playing on the computer, they’re in their warm homes IRL and they forget how cold it might be outside. Since there aren’t automatic text weather updates it could just lead on for a while. Though generally I do agree that people need to dress to occasion.

• Upvote 1