"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

If all these people against the idea of using it are against it because of the server's low population...

why not just completely rid ourselves of los santos and roleplay exclusively on the island eh

then the population will be much more realistic. that's what's most important, right?

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Jauss said:

I think the island will have the size of the smallest suggested one on the resemblance map with the 3 possible outcomes compared to the airfields. 

Also, Rockstar sells the island very much like a cartel looking island and I will almost guarantee that since its a heist, it's a private island with some sort of drug lord living in that big mansion, with their farms around the island and uses boats and planes to transport the cargo.

I don't think it'll be fit for the public, when it releases if it were to be implanted. 

But I honestly think that it would be the perfect place for LSPD and special unit exercises, if you were to play off the entire island as a training ground.

Really looking forward to check it out in singleplayer, when it hits.

No. Giant no. PD has enough shit. 

I'd like to make a prediction then. Because I think it can be 1 of 2 outcomes. Either it will be used for government stuff like I said. LSPD exercises and special units etc. Or it wont be used at all.

I am quite certain that no matter how much illegal RPer's see this as a potential opportunity to have their faction own the island and transport drugs from it. It will not happen, as it might be a little too Action Movie like...

We know nothing as of now anyways, so as I mentioned in previous post. Really looking forward to see the thing hit the game, so that we can explore it and try to figure out if it would have any other uses.

And personally I don't really care if they island will be a thing or not on GTA:W. But if it will. I hope that whoever gets to use it will get some nice, immersive RP from it.

1 minute ago, Jauss said:

I'd like to make a prediction then. Because I think it can be 1 of 2 outcomes. Either it will be used for government stuff like I said. LSPD exercises and special units etc. Or it wont be used at all.

I am quite certain that no matter how much illegal RPer's see this as a potential opportunity to have their faction own the island and transport drugs from it. It will not happen, as it might be a little too Action Movie like...

We know nothing as of now anyways, so as I mentioned in previous post. Really looking forward to see the thing hit the game, so that we can explore it and try to figure out if it would have any other uses.

And personally I don't really care if they island will be a thing or not on GTA:W. But if it will. I hope that whoever gets to use it will get some nice, immersive RP from it.

PD already has Fort Zanduco. There's no reason to give them a full blown island for training lol. Fort Zancudo fits the look, serves a purpose. You can't turn a drug island into a training grounds without mapping, which won't happen. 

13 minutes ago, Jauss said:

Bruh this is just funny.

What exactly would PD use the island for? Training to navally invade Cuba? You've got Fort Zancudo already and even that tbh is way, way more then LSPD needs. Your saying any illegal RPers using the island would be a little too action movie like, yet your saying PD should be able to use it which will undoubtedly lead to SWAT acting more like they are Navy Seals then they already do.

Not going to lie, I'm kind of getting salty now. Illegal RPers are begging for any little update they can get yet PD has the gall to push for every possible update or change to be focused on them. 

Edited by Henning
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
14 minutes ago, Jauss said:

Maybe you should put the tinfoil hat down. Your predictions have so far been very, very, very bad.

• Upvote 1