Mod Launcher - Rage 1.1 [DLC.RPF FILES ONLY!]

SkaliX2

Some mods are too big or have some problems, I have a mod for Roads and I can't use any other mod with it, the game freezes when "Loading resources", I have used LA ROADS from this post and it works, but I prefer my own "Roads" mod.

3 hours ago, Jennie said:

Some mods are too big or have some problems, I have a mod for Roads and I can't use any other mod with it, the game freezes when "Loading resources", I have used LA ROADS from this post and it works, but I prefer my own "Roads" mod.

LA Roads comes already encrypted unlike the rest in that mod folder, if you wanted to use the other mods with your roads mod, you’ll need to use ArchiveFix to encrypt the texture.rpf then the dlc.rpf.

Assuming you’ve done that though, I’m not professional with modding so I may be wrong here, however, the reason this may be happening is because your roads mod and the other mod you want to use may have the same edited texture file (for example, graphicspc.ytd, water.ytd or whatever it may be). Most of these mods stick to a single .ytd file inside of textures.rpf as to not overlap with other mods. Check to see if the texture.rpf of your roads mod contains unedited .ytd files that might be used in something like betterfemfaces mod, with an edited .ytd.

Don’t know if that’s close or specific to your situation but if not, I hope I didn’t waste too much of your time.

1 hour ago, Law said:

LA Roads comes already encrypted unlike the rest in that mod folder, if you wanted to use the other mods with your roads mod, you’ll need to use ArchiveFix to encrypt the texture.rpf then the dlc.rpf.

Assuming you’ve done that though, I’m not professional with modding so I may be wrong here, however, the reason this may be happening is because your roads mod and the other mod you want to use may have the same edited texture file (for example, graphicspc.ytd, water.ytd or whatever it may be). Most of these mods stick to a single .ytd file inside of textures.rpf as to not overlap with other mods. Check to see if the texture.rpf of your roads mod contains unedited .ytd files that might be used in something like betterfemfaces mod, with an edited .ytd.

Don’t know if that’s close or specific to your situation but if not, I hope I didn’t waste too much of your time.

It's weird, because my road mod doesn't allow to load more mods, not even the nipples mod, the only way is to put everything in the same road DLC.

37 minutes ago, BBShade said:

Hey!  @Jessa 

How do I make the RAGE:MP mods running on singleplayer? I wanna mess around with MENYOO in singleplayer with the ROAD textures, betterFemfaces, toplessmpfem 

The mods are lit in RAGEMP ❤️ Big love.

Try uhh, using the OpenIV "mods" folder and put the folder names such as "betterfemfaces", "toplessmpfem" and LA roads in the DLC.rpf list - unsure where is the exact location of the dlclist file though

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sharvit pinned this topic
  • Monster. locked and unpinned this topic