The recent riots

xdthe

Just now, Mecovy said:

I mean I was there as a Dr trying to help people who got hurt, and ended up being attacked physically by one of the protesters, ran up and started punching me... a Dr who was helping his friends throughout the night...

thts ic then trying to help people in the middle of a violent riot where they obviously dont care about human safety since theyre attacking police. in the irl riots several innocent people got attacked simply for being in the wrong place @ the wrong time.

Just now, Shekh said:

thts ic then trying to help people in the middle of a violent riot where they obviously dont care about human safety since theyre attacking police. in the irl riots several innocent people got attacked simply for being in the wrong place @ the wrong time.

Read the edited post sorry, I elaborated on what I mean.

9 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

Read the edited post sorry, I elaborated on what I mean.

idk man still seems like an IC issue to me, im sure there were some medical personell hurt in the irl riots. health workers also commonlly receive abuse irl even when just working in clinics, theres signs all over my local clinic saying to not abuse the people helping u so it's obviously happened alot. Theyre just dumb icly shouldnt be seen as bad quality rp unless they failed to rp attacking u.

10 minutes ago, SugarDavis said:

I made a new landing page for the website. 

Reveal hidden contents

vUv78oN.jpg

It honestly seems and looks like you're the only person with an issue with the entire situation, nobody is negatively complaining about it but you. There's always going to be a bad bunch of players that continuously cause issues for the rest of the players trying to roleplay a scene, whether it's a controversial one or not. They were dealt with and the whole situation was dealt with IC, it happens bro.

I observed interesting roleplay from all sides involved, have to say I enjoyed what took place. I witnessed 2/3 diff gangs ICly band together to burn a police cruiser during the start on Covenant, then some other shit happened around the corner and ultimately some fuel got dumped on the LSFD spot in Davis, didn't particularly see eye to eye with that part but imho it's IC, everyone including those actually protesting had their own reactions to it, which is why it was a great scene.

had some dope rp around the end at the city hall aswell, shit got pretty heated, was a pretty fun scene despite certain things having to be voided & various ajails.

I'm glad that the admins intervened throughout the course of these IC events, despite some people's thoughts on their interreference, imo it was needed.

I mean there's a lot of roleplay opportunities, I saw a clip where PD was upset about it, list goes on. I don't get why people think RP should just be one way the cliche get online, sell drugs, shoot people, open a business, do chases and traffic stops etc. I'm glad that it was an SD dude because I know they'll roleplay around it, its what they do.

Edited by Jola

It will be interesting to see if this continues. As a member in the LSFD, while it was stressful, it was enjoyable and intense. 

I'd love to see where this goes organically, but I don't think we'll see much more of this past tonight.

It would be a very interesting experiment to see how this could potentially play out but relying on the community to not divulge into DM and chaos is a big maybe too big a risk. 

• Groz locked this topic