Drunk Driving

aldo

7 hours ago, Netsrac said:

I think that's really sad to be honest.

People get caught for drunk driving all the time. If you ask me, the effects should last longer and really get worse faster. Rather than how it is now.

Same goes for drugs really.

Yeah this definitely should be the case. The visual impairments should be forced and it should be physically difficult to operate a vehicle when drunk. The alcohol should stay in the consumers system for a longer period of time. Perhaps a suggestion should be made for improvements to the alcohol system. 

I'm not sure if more script things are needed. When I roleplay getting drunk, I rarely actually consume the scripted alcohol item. I just roleplay it, and roleplay the changes in behaviour while being drunk. And regarding drugs, even if the script effect doesn't last long, you still have to roleplay it's effects. Why would someone get drunk or high icly if they don't want to roleplay it's effects? I think it's fun.

6 hours ago, Lucie said:

I'm not sure if more script things are needed. When I roleplay getting drunk, I rarely actually consume the scripted alcohol item. I just roleplay it, and roleplay the changes in behaviour while being drunk. And regarding drugs, even if the script effect doesn't last long, you still have to roleplay it's effects. Why would someone get drunk or high icly if they don't want to roleplay it's effects? I think it's fun.

Most people from my experience don't though, whether they choose not to, or forget because there is nothing reminding them they are supposed to be drunk, who knows.

Unfortunately even if the drunk script was altered, people would simply not consume the drink at all (as most people don't consume it anyways). This is a tough one to enforce but it definitely should be enforced in some way, but until then people are going to down a whole bottle of vodka and drive away in their sports car like everything is normal because people have an issue "losing" in rp scenarios. 

Edited by Torlo
26 minutes ago, Torlo said:

Unfortunately even if the drunk script was altered, people would simply not consume the drink at all (as most people don't consume it anyways). This is a tough one to enforce but it definitely should be enforced in some way, but until then people are going to down a whole bottle of vodka and drive away in their sports car like everything is normal because people have an issue "losing" in rp scenarios. 

This, nothing more to add.

i wish there was a script in place where drinking a lot would definitely make your screen go woozy and also driving become shit.

because only then would people call for cabs otherwise they're going to get pulled over for questionable driving

• Upvote 1