Drunk Driving

aldo

simple solution would be to force someone into the drunk walk animation without the screen effects, also apply the drunk driving mechanic that is on singleplayer and gta o where the car swerves into different direction etc. Now again this won't really solve much as people who rp drinking rarerly use more than 1 item /shrug but it would be a start

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, aldo said:

if you have been sinking shots all night.. you cannot physically drive all around LS at night time at 100 mph like a race driver..

Challenge accepted.

Edited by jcat
clarification
Just now, Rozi said:

If you drink enough you get the effects, but you need to drink a LOT to get the effects, I think the threshold should be lowered to get the effects quicker.

I completely agree, like after 6 beers or 3 hard liquor drinks.  The issue is with more drinks required, my character has to carry a heck of a lot of cash, which I don't like doing.

2 minutes ago, jcat said:

I completely agree, like after 6 beers or 3 hard liquor drinks.  The issue is with more drinks required, my character has to carry a heck of a lot of cash, which I don't like doing.

Thing is you have to drink very big amount of liquor for shit to happen. I think after like 2 vodkas the slight effects should kick in. Right now after like 10 bottles you start having the slight effect. 

7 hours ago, Rozi said:

Thing is you have to drink very big amount of liquor for shit to happen. I think after like 2 vodkas the slight effects should kick in. Right now after like 10 bottles you start having the slight effect. 

It's 5 for the lower, 10 for the higher, I believe. Also, sometimes the effects glitch and don't go away even after you become sober. There used to be a tolerance feature planned I believe but I don't think it was added.

It should definitely be two shots of vodka for light, four shots (TOTAL not after) for drunk drunk. I'm not sure what that translates to in other alcohol. 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, Tennplugg said:

me, as a PD officer, we can never actually get people for DUI's because no one wants to rp the fact that you're drunk. Alcohol effect disappears way too fast and, /breathalyzer? forget it. lol

I think that's really sad to be honest.

People get caught for drunk driving all the time. If you ask me, the effects should last longer and really get worse faster. Rather than how it is now.

Same goes for drugs really.

Edited by Netsrac
  • Upvote 1