LSRP.

Nasty

On 11/14/2017 at 9:35 PM, roozles said:

Played LS-RP until April 2017, where I left due to the reasons many people stated previously. It's sad how people that leave you a good impression at first become arrogant, elitists, delusional & ignorant when a bit of power gets thrown their way (both in staff and certain factions). 

Anyway, I hope you settle in here and enjoy your time because this commmunity certainly has potential.

I’m with you here Roozles. It’s only a dying plague currently.

Started playing LSRP in 2014, a little late to the party but it is what it is. It surely had its ups and downs, but a person can only handle so much favoritism and seriousness, which surely lead to the game feeling like a real life job in hopes to progress. I'm glad I found this community when I did, (little hard not to) because I'm ready for a fresh start.

From LSRP squad too, played there since 2014 and ended two months ago, because I realised that is time to take a pause there and try something new. I've seen that some of my friends and even colleagues from LSFD faction are here too and that makes me to be happy because I am not alone :3.

Edited by Maxyam
  • Developer
3 hours ago, Maxyam said:

From LSRP squad too, played there since 2014 and ended two months ago, because I realised that is time to take a pause there and try something new. I've seen that some of my friends and even colleagues from LSFD faction are here too and that makes me to be happy because I am not alone :3.

You're never alone, we're all united :D

Started on PLA in late 2013, later moved on to LS-RP in June 2014. Played there for 3 and something years until I eventually quit due to the massive playerbase drop, bad admins, as well as lack of RP quality. I saw GTAW and it's trailer, seemed cool but I cba to reinstall GTA V again. Anyways, about two 1/2 weeks later, I saw all my friends joining and playing it and I decided to give it a try, joined on October 31st, Halloween Day. This became my new home.

Edited by CloutToken
  • Wuhtah locked this topic