LSRP.

Nasty

LS:RP's best era was 2010-2013, everything was less toxic then, you had the best factions out there and everything was going smooth. It's only after Damian got backstabbed that shit went downhill. Honestly, I believe GTA V RP is where its at and where its going to be for the next decade or so. SA:MP will eventually die out, people will start buying better computers that'll handle GTA V, and then they'd make the transition over.

2 hours ago, KFN said:

LSRP was eh, Owl Gaming is where its at booys- P.S why didn't everyone use MTA over SAMP it was just better in every way?

MTA was trash tbh, other than its use as a map making facility. SA-MP was technically an underdog, but triumphed where it championed a community of sound lads.

20 hours ago, JonnyJamesD said:

MTA was trash tbh, other than its use as a map making facility. SA-MP was technically an underdog, but triumphed where it championed a community of sound lads.

I didn't really like SA-MP nor MTA's community, but as MTA just ran better and somewhat looked better, also had more complex things that could be put in just made me choose it over SA-MP, that and LSRP wasn't quite as good as oG in every-way apart from player count!

Edit: Honestly I think it was just the name of SA-MP and that it was older what made it the go to choice for SA Online, I mean MTA was pretty hard to find for myself in the first name simply it doesn't have San Andreas in the title

Edited by KFN

I played SA:MP since I can remeber, I did eventualy stumbled across Valhalla on MTA which was a way better experience than samp could ever offer.. custom skins and custom vehicles, bilnkers on the cars, custom grafities, MDC with login and password (for LSPD), in game computer and browser, custom sirens (audible and visual) for all cars, visible weapons on the floor if drop, vehicle inventory .. all that back in 2011 when samp barely implemented new features or when LS:RP barely had that many features. But over all them great features on MTA (Valhalla), I was still sticking with lsrp.

On 1/27/2019 at 6:36 PM, KFN said:

LSRP was eh, Owl Gaming is where its at booys- P.S why didn't everyone use MTA over SAMP it was just better in every way?

I played both servers for a fair old time and enjoyed both of them, but it's like comparing chalk with cheese tbh. LSRP was alot more script based, and to be fair, was alot more diverse and alive than Owl ever was (even when I played it, which was when it was past it's peak), however Owl had alot more opportunities for unique roleplay (mostly legal, though), and a badass code/ui based gameplay model, it however had alot less players, and everyone was fixated on making their car as fast as possible due to the (allbeit, badass) vehicle tuning script... I've not RP'ed in general for about 2 years on either server, was about 4 years ago I packed LSRP in also, but I enjoyed my time on both...

• Wuhtah locked this topic