LSRP.

Nasty

12 hours ago, DanneBRE said:

PR-RP since 2009

Didn't like LSRP, started playing on it from 2015ish, too late.

Project Reality?

I spent the majority of my RP days at NGG lol but 2015 was definitely one of LSRP's greatest years, possibly the last good year. I still play now but GTAW looks to be everything I wanted GTAO to be which is good enough for me.

3 hours ago, Nathan said:

Project Reality?

I spent the majority of my RP days at NGG lol but 2015 was definitely one of LSRP's greatest years, possibly the last good year. I still play now but GTAW looks to be everything I wanted GTAO to be which is good enough for me.

Yes, Project Reality with Fresh/Mr187.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 2:43 AM, Nervous said:

I've only roleplayed on LSRP, so that's why you'll most likely see a very similar vibe around. All the people I initially brought in are from LSRP, and 100% of my roleplay experience is from it too. Excellent server and community until it became ran by corrupt power hungry people.

Cant disagree with that.

LS:RP became more of a chore rather than a normal and fun gaming expirience. For the sake of realism they've added a bunch of stuff that actually limits roleplay. Think of the State BAR for lawyers and the Bureau of Licensing which is directed by a business owner himself.

GTA World is more open and more fun, in my opinion.

• Wuhtah locked this topic