How to install mods on RAGEMP

17 minutes ago, Firesky said:

I've rearranged the files on a new hosting provider, Mediafire and I'll be discontinuing the folder on Mega.nz due to the quota download limits.

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/940094nc4o4f6/

@kilerbite if you could update the main post would be awesome.

The visual part of the Redux mod has been added, Visual V has also been added, be sure to only choose one of them as this mods overwrite each other.

Included a third part for the texture overhaul mod I did that also includes an hot fix for the 'Hollywood' sign, converted it back to the good old 'Vinewood' sign, as for the billboards containing advertisements of real brands, I won't really get into that as it involves a massive amount of files and personally I don't mind them.

Visual enhancers are not in an addon format, so you must overwrite your main GTA V files, also mods folder won't work given it requires an .asi file to be loaded and Rage-MP does not support .asi files.

Just pick one and drag and drop to your main GTA V directory, highly recommend Redux.

Any chance you can share sirens sounds that will work with FD vehicles? plllssss

3 hours ago, Firesky said:

Included a third part for the texture overhaul mod I did that also includes an hot fix for the 'Hollywood' sign, converted it back to the good old 'Vinewood' sign, as for the billboards containing advertisements of real brands, I won't really get into that as it involves a massive amount of files and personally I don't mind them.

@Firesky Thank you! I don't mind the ads as well. Another hotfix maybe to put back the Del Perro Pier sign instead of the Santa Monica Pier? I'll keep looking around for other signs like this that are not lore-friendly if you don't mind modifying them! ?

15 minutes ago, WirelessMind said:

Pretty sure theres pics in the folders 

Ill have a look cheers ?

Also is the Turbo + Backfire the only audio sound that been found to work so far?

Just checked there are no photos in the files apart from one of them. So if anyone can provide photos that would be amazing.

Edited by Jokigo
Added Update