GTA VI Trailer just dropped

Astralsomnia

22 minutes ago, vralf said:

i am? if ur broke jhus say dat.. 600 for like 3000 hours of gameplay comes out to 20 cents an hour... im payin that!

Funny how most wealthy people wear $30 shirts and pants, though, because a person who knows how to handle their money would make wise investments. If you want to support price gouging, though, then you're a part of the problem.

Point I was making, though, was that the majority wouldn't pay $600 for that game. It'd be poor marketing. They'd just release it for $60-$100 and then dump dozens of microtransactions inside it, like usual.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, ClaudeSpeed said:

I'm just curious what will be the specs to run this game on PC. 

I'd wager anything older than 20 series is no way, given that this will run on PS5/Xbox Series S/X, so that's on average a RTX 2070 (But bare in mind that these consoles are extremely optimised. 

Rockstar may involve themselves into ray tracing/DLSS as that's a fairly big thing with consumers. 

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Funny how most wealthy people wear $30 shirts and pants, though, because a person who knows how to handle their money would make wise investments. If you want to support price gouging, though, then you're a part of the problem.

Point I was making, though, was that the majority wouldn't pay $600 for that game. It'd be poor marketing. They'd just release it for $60-$100 and then dump dozens of microtransactions inside it, like usual.

GTA VI is an investment, cheaper than buying food