(Rule 9 Change) Restrict all (M) characters unless part of a faction

I’d like to put out a suggestion to ban all (M) characters apart from those within a faction / gang for development purposes.

Factions can regulate their members to ensure it is roleplayed correctly. Other than that, I see absolutely no reasons for Minor characters to be on the server at all. There was a suggestion about Under 16’s being banned, but in general I think all minors should be and they should only be allowed for the reasoning above.

5 hours ago, Bird Allegiance said:

being a minor literally just adds (M) next to your name

yeah, you forgot to mention people who engage in fights with minors and then complain, saying, "You're a minor; you should be afraid of a grown man." but still a -1 for me, develop a minor is a good thing.

Edited by Warblack
14 minutes ago, perico princess said:

Idec about someone roleplaying as a minor, they want to develop which is great considering people nc and spawn with everything. It's minors who play adult characters doing adult things that I'm concerned about. -1

This. People use the 18+ game excuse but then allow literal minors to play an 18+ game.

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Warblack said:

yeah, you forgot to mention people who engage in fights with minors and then complain, saying, "You're a minor; you should be afraid of a grown man." but still a -1 for me, develop a minor is a good thing.

Imagine going to a gang's block, provoking a bunch of teenage thugs and being surprised that they aren't scared of you and instead dance on your head. 🤣

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • Gore locked this topic