Expand RP fear rules and enforce more CK consequences

Ink

Just now, taytay said:

Believe it or not, robbing for change on a vehicle is unrealistic. Especially if it's your everyday drive.

What about robbing in a stolen vehicle which criminals tend to do a lot in real life along with using mopeds? You think criminals would care about robbing in their own vehicle? I would like to also add on that it still makes it unrealistic due to the fact even if I rob somebody in a stolen vehicle I would still get in trouble for it OOCLY.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ink said:

hoon

I've found the Aussie (or Kiwi).

On-topic: My opinion on the matter is that criminals, if they commit crimes, should be very much eligible for CK's if killed. This is because criminal roleplay disturbs peace and quiet, and regular roleplay. And it forces someone who might not want to be a victim, to be victimized anyways.  And generally, depending on the situation, cops aren't allowed to ignore felonies without corruption permissions and a vast majority of cops don't have corruption permissions.  Committing a crime is something you choose to do, being a victim isn't.  And in my opinion, unless a cop has been acting extremely negligently, the cop shouldn't get CK'd. If that were the case, there'd always be a heavy influx of new faces in primary LEO factions and you wouldn't be able to make a good long term story.

6 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

I've found the Aussie (or Kiwi).

On-topic: My opinion on the matter is that criminals, if they commit crimes, should be very much eligible for CK's if killed. This is because criminal roleplay disturbs peace and quiet, and regular roleplay. And it forces someone who might not want to be a victim, to be victimized anyways.  And generally, depending on the situation, cops aren't allowed to ignore felonies without corruption permissions and a vast majority of cops don't have corruption permissions.  Committing a crime is something you choose to do, being a victim isn't.  And in my opinion, unless a cop has been acting extremely negligently, the cop shouldn't get CK'd. If that were the case, there'd always be a heavy influx of new faces in primary LEO factions and you wouldn't be able to make a good long term story.

Criminal roleplay is part of regular roleplay. Having the peace disturbed is part of the roleplay. In any game, or even sports, you aren't going against your opponent team out of the match and take it personal. Without the opposition there wouldn't be any match to play. There are quiet game like Stardew Valelly, coop games, The Sims, and then there's games where you need to have opposition like Counter-Strike, Card games, and roleplay games as well as GTA roleplay games.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, vally said:

Criminal roleplay is part of regular roleplay. Having the peace disturbed is part of the roleplay. In any game, or even sports, you aren't going against your opponent team out of the match and take it personal. Without the opposition there wouldn't be any match to play. There are quiet game like Stardew Valelly, coop games, The Sims, and then there's games where you need to have opposition like Counter-Strike, Card games, and roleplay games as well as GTA roleplay games.

CKs are part of regular roleplay too. If you don't like the risk of a CK, you've provided an ample list of games that facilitate your desired experience better than GTAW.

29 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

CKs are part of regular roleplay too. If you don't like the risk of a CK, you've provided an ample list of games that facilitate your desired experience better than GTAW.

Police are gonna like this as well as criminals then.