Las Venturas Project

Narco

It's a huge map and it would be really cool to see what you could add with the GTA 5 engine. Interiors, scripts...

It could leave the server to be feeling all empty, which already happened in SAMP and MTA server from what I remember. Everyone would just roleplay around a certain city.

Hopefully we see it on a server some day!

whilst i adore this mod.... LC certainly imparted strong opinions within the community. some in deep support, others in deep disagreement. i dont see it as entirely beneficial to import this to GTA W, at least to the playerbase, other than to adore how amazing this map project looks. 

There is this, Windy City (Chicago map), Vice City (GTA VC), along with a bunch of other unfished or old-looking maps. Neither of them should be attempted.

Now if somebody were to port Los Heaven from Mafia 1: DE or Empire Bay from Mafia 2 that could be really interesting. A server set in the 40s to 50s.

Edited by BadassBaboon
  • Upvote 7
5 hours ago, Mecovy said:

whilst i adore this mod.... LC certainly imparted strong opinions within the community. some in deep support, others in deep disagreement. i dont see it as entirely beneficial to import this to GTA W, at least to the playerbase, other than to adore how amazing this map project looks. 

I agree with this. We already tried with LC once and it did not end up working out, if anything it negatively impacted the server.

Unless we are consistently maxing our or near maxing out the max player count of the server I don't think adding another server of any kind would be beneficial and only harmful to the community as a whole.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 6:08 PM, BadassBaboon said:

There is this, Windy City (Chicago map), Vice City (GTA VC), along with a bunch of other unfished or old-looking maps. Neither of them should be attempted.

Now if somebody were to port Los Heaven from Mafia 1: DE or Empire Bay from Mafia 2 that could be really interesting. A server set in the 40s to 50s.

Period piece roleplay would be cool. Although I think asking a playerbase of GTAW's size to research for their portrayals of a different time period would turn into chaos pretty quickly.

Edited by Dom.