New Content Brainstorm

afrosamurai

On 8/9/2020 at 2:21 PM, Nervous said:

Yes, the 3 of these will maybe take 1 year of full time development each to do.

Please, I love brainstorming, but don't spam unrealistic requests or this thread will be useful. I would like to find actual good ideas, if someone shares 1 idea don't spam it over and over we can read the first message.

Tennis, golf, and any other native minigames are almost impossible task to make hence why almost no one succeeded and the ones who did spent months doing only that.

I would also like to see innovative ideas, the simple "more minigames, more UIs, etc" which are obvious additions we would also love to do with time aren't really needed, what we need are things we don't necessarely think of as developers and that you would like to see added as players. It could be for example weapon durability with a way to fix them (just an example).

Honestly, I feel like if you just added golf animations (while holding the club), you could probably satisfy most people looking for golf.

Golf can be RP'd pretty easily with /roll, etc.

Like:

/anim golfswing

/anim golfclubpose

/anim golfaim

Edited by NickyW

Some screenshots of the massive protests that happened on gta world this summer made me think it would be nice to have the winter snowball script from gta online to throw things at people/cars. It would be a far from crucial addition and would probably need rules to avoid a shitshow but grabbing a rock on the floor and throw it away is a pretty common and easy task for human beings so... 

16 hours ago, Zanzibounce said:

Some screenshots of the massive protests that happened on gta world this summer made me think it would be nice to have the winter snowball script from gta online to throw things at people/cars. It would be a far from crucial addition and would probably need rules to avoid a shitshow but grabbing a rock on the floor and throw it away is a pretty common and easy task for human beings so... 

Not too sure on sync but there's a baseball throwable that's used for training Chop in SP, can be used as a weapon and does damage if you hit someone, would be a much better item to use over a snowball IMO. 

I think it would be cool to have more things like the Information markers. I love them but that fact that you only get one at a time kinda sucks.

I think we should get some more of those that are for Graffiti and Street art. 

1. The system for this already exists, it would just require some extensions.
  2. That's what a lot of Information Markers are already. ❤️?

It's exciting to read everyone's graffiti across the city. 

• 3 months later...