Server Rules: Questions and Answers

Actually I prefer to send a first /me and then start. Some people say that this way you loose the surprise factor, but in fact I think that reading that /me that describes how you blast their face while you're already being punched is quite surprising.

Edited by Gangstafary
50 minutes ago, LookAtMyRight said:

@Doakes wait, so it's not a changename after CK? alrighty xD

He asked about any death, not just a CK. CK obviously requires to name change or drop the character. Standard deaths, also known as PKs, do not demand any inconveniences as such, except for the ones mentioned under the revenge killing rule.

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

He asked about any death, not just a CK. CK obviously requires to name change or drop the character. Standard deaths, also known as PKs, do not demand any inconveniences as such, except for the ones mentioned under the revenge killing rule.

Oh alright, I was confused too, thanks!

37 minutes ago, Doakes said:

By the way, where do you request a name change after a CK?

3 hours ago, LookAtMyRight said:

Is there any way to request delete char?

Cause I created a character with a wrong skin because when I was trying to pick the skin it won't change for some reason.

And accidentally waste my money on surgery while trying to change my skin again while I was supposed to just go /buyskin in a clothing shop.

You can forum PM Nervous and ask him to delete the character. A UCP button to delete characters will be introduced in the near future

• Caporegime changed the title to Server Rules: Questions and Answers
  • Keane unpinned this topic
  • Björk locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic