Server Rules: Questions and Answers

3 hours ago, King Enemy said:

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a while. What are World Points and what can I do with those? 

You can use them to purchase extras (name changes, plate changes, phone number changes and donations packages). The standard way of getting them is through donations, although there may be events every now and then in which they're given away.

To see more, head to the UCP.

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed FearRP had been added to the rules, will InjuryRP(acurately roleplaying injury and attacks) be added at some point?

And is there some kind of unofficial ruling about using LOOC(/b) too much? Some people don't seem to mind it at all while others have threatened reporting it. 

• 6 months later...
On 12/17/2017 at 9:47 AM, khornate said:

I noticed FearRP had been added to the rules, will InjuryRP(acurately roleplaying injury and attacks) be added at some point?

And is there some kind of unofficial ruling about using LOOC(/b) too much? Some people don't seem to mind it at all while others have threatened reporting it. 

continental? 

I think that just falls under powergaming, it doesn't really require its own rule.

3 hours ago, Sons said:

What with CK? Is it any rules about it?

CKs can be forced on you by police through casefiles or through factions if you consented once initiating RP with them. Any other questions about them?

Edited by Shareef
6 hours ago, Sons said:

What with CK? Is it any rules about it?

I think it's a good question. I've played many different games over the years, and the CK/PK rule is pretty specific to GTA (SA & GTA V). A player who isn't used to it would be extremely confused, maybe a post explaining quickly how it works could help non-GTA players =) 

2 hours ago, Topinambour said:

I think it's a good question. I've played many different games over the years, and the CK/PK rule is pretty specific to GTA (SA & GTA V). A player who isn't used to it would be extremely confused, maybe a post explaining quickly how it works could help non-GTA players =) 

FM will be discussing CK rules in a couple of days so expect to see a topic about it by the end of the week. 

5 hours ago, Gangstafary said:

So, what's the official viewpoint? Is LS an empty and dead city where the only inhabitants are the players active atm or is it an alive city with thousands and thousands of citizens?

I think the best policy is to RP what you see. You can't RP invisible NPCs, so you should really just RP what you see. If Davis is quiet, then it's quiet. If Rockford Hills has no inhabitants, then there's nobody there. 

• Caporegime changed the title to Server Rules: Questions and Answers
  • Keane unpinned this topic
  • Björk locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic