Jail & Prison discussion

Your opinions on the jail / prison debate  

903 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Narco said:

As long as the Nuestra Familia is allowed, I believe this would create a positive roleplay experience,

This is a message from the Nuestro General to all my carnales in the pinta holding it down, continue to push, pull and strive for the cause ene

114%

Under our teams plan NF would be allowed within reason (aka not a DM fac), have no fear

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Midwest said:

Under our teams plan NF would be allowed within reason (aka not a DM fac), have no fear

Orale carnal I've been waiting for this day my whole life, on the N homeboy. 

$haoooow!

Edited by Narco
50 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Following discussions brought up by multiple players and in management, we're inviting you all to give your opinions about the potential opening of a prison with a DOC faction, or about the current system. You can vote and write arguments for each here.

In all seriousness I don't think this is a step in the right direction, SD has already been putting in a lot of work towards making TTCF work, this would take away a lot of activity in the jail as well as the fact the prison would be active for lets say maybe 1-2 weeks then would die out? and the only individuals that would really roleplay in there are people that are high ranking gang members which barely are active as it is. I mean the idea is cool and all but I don't think it's a step in the right direction as the activity in jail is already lacking and has recently started to pick up due to SD creating a lot of great new updates for the jail. This would essentially butcher everything they've done and would be splitting the small playerbase that there already is. 

I personally just don't think it would really work out adding another faction in such as the DOC since custody has never been popular towards individuals hence jail hours being removed, Sure a lot of people would flock to it at first as it's something new, rushing for ranks within the DOC faction, being active for a bit but eventually they'd get bored and it would just die out. Not the time for this in my honest opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Narco said:

In all seriousness I don't think this is a step in the right direction, SD has already been putting in a lot of work towards making TTCF work, this would take away a lot of activity in the jail as well as the fact the prison would be active for lets say maybe 1-2 weeks then would die out? and the only individuals that would really roleplay in there are people that are high ranking gang members which barely are active as it is. I mean the idea is cool and all but I don't think it's a step in the right direction as the activity in jail is already lacking and has recently started to pick up due to SD creating a lot of great new updates for the jail. This would essentially butcher everything they've done and would be splitting the small playerbase that there already is. 

I personally just don't think it would really work out adding another faction in such as the DOC since custody has never been popular towards individuals hence jail hours being removed, Sure a lot of people would flock to it at first as it's something new, rushing for ranks within the DOC faction, being active for a bit but eventually they'd get bored and it would just die out. Not the time for this in my honest opinion. 

One part I would note about this though is that jail hours were removed because they weren't popular, yes, although that's largely because most people do not join SD for custody. Most of the people who dedicated to custody ended up leaving due to issues how that side was treated, and also largely wanted the prison. Thankfully a lot of those issues have subsided under Stephens leadership, although there's some things that can't really be furthered without it having the independence it should.

• Upvote 4
  • Nervous unpinned this topic