Jail & Prison discussion

Your opinions on the jail / prison debate  

903 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm 100% in for a DOC faction on gtaw and I'll probably join it.

I've been in a DOC faction on sever RP servers and it brings nothing but alot of roleplay in the prison, from the guard-side. I believe that a well-implemented faction with all sections (parole team, intervention, investigation team etc) would be a 1+ for all LEO factions.

Having a proper prison facility will bring the known roleplay benefits for prisoners and guards roleplay.

@Nervous As the official representative of sureno roleplayers, I demand prison be added. If it is not, Mexican mafia faction leader and Hispanics for trump chapter president @Phantom. will end up re offending in real life and be sent back to California prison as a result of the lack of prison roleplay. You wouldn’t want a reformed and rehabilitated american patriot to be locked back up. The shocking amount of people already voting no shows that their is a witch hunt to steal this vote from the jail rpers and I demand the count be stopped.

• Upvote 5
  • Nervous unpinned this topic