Making LSPD/LSSD Less Overpowered.

Dynamko

3 minutes ago, voucher said:

Your unarmed trench coat wearing patrol will not save you from being killed by the scary gang rpers. You shall whine on the forums until the end of time. 

i wish to roleplay british police. i want to run around shouting ARMED police while the horrible chavs run at me with their knives. If we could all transition to british roleplay none of these issues would happen. Less guns all around, we can all talk with a funny accent. i think we should move to british RP instead of LS.

Edited by Zach..
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Zach.. said:

i wish to roleplay british police. i want to run around shouting ARMED police while the horrible chavs run at me with their knives.

I am not impressed by your attempt at comedy mr biagini. I will seek justice for tony perez with 5.56 rounds. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

i wish to roleplay british police. i want to run around shouting ARMED police while the horrible chavs run at me with their knives. If we could all transition to british roleplay none of these issues would happen. Less guns all around, we can all talk with a funny accent. i think we should move to british RP instead of LS.

Don’t even got to read this, SD chill they don’t be on timing, LSPD they’re literally like Robo cops, who just do anything they want because they know they’re protected by admins in their faction. I can’t tell you how many times, I’ve been pulled over and asked to step out for no reason, and every-time I ask why, it’s because of “Penn Vs Mimms”, got shot and watched a cop literally loot me instead of helping me into the hospital as people were screaming about me fading in and out of consciousness. 

• Upvote 3

The Los Santos Police Department is looking into new forms of crime prevention and law enforcement, according to chief Micheal Davis in a recent interview with the LS Post.

The LSPD has a new weapon to help put an end to crime in Los Santos: the "Police Copter". This advanced law enforcement helicopter is equipped with ʼNavy-grade weaponsʼ and a new "police helicopter training and flight academy" at the Merrywether Airfield. Training begins on July 20 and will cost $5,000 per helicopter or $35,000 for multiple helicopter training. These helicopters are expected to fly on the streets soon. No word yet on whether they will attack players on sight.

The Los Santos Police Department are also expected to deploy a new line of police uniforms, body armor and protective gear, including a new type of bulletproof vest that can reduce damage taken by gunfire.

"It's a really light, durable, and relatively affordable vest that can take an extraordinary amount of punishment before it breaks down," a LSPD spokesperson said. "It's only really the high-power assault weapons that are able to defeat it. A lot of us are already wearing them, and there's a really good chance you'll start seeing them more and more all over Los Santos."

The Los Santos Sheriff's Department has also been developing advanced new technology for capturing wanted criminals. The LSSD are expected to soon deploy prototype robots for capturing dangerous criminals.

"You know - armed robbers, mass murderers, people like that," a sheriff's spokesperson explained.

• Applaud 2
39 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

Can you stop trolling and derailing the thread? Thank you.

It's true, LSSD is more roleplayed orientated compared to LSPD, I've seen it, other people have seen it, we all know it. I wouldn't say everyone in PD is a robo cop but there'a good majority that don't know what the fuck they're doing. I've had one too many bad experiences with PD, just praying for a better experience every time I roleplay with them.

It's just like @joebidensmokesyescasaid...

If the entire community can come together and admit there's something wrong with a specific faction, theres probably some substance to the claim.

Edited by frost.
  • Upvote 4
Just now, frost. said:

It's true, LSSD is more roleplayed orientated compared to LSPD, I've seen it, other people have seen it, we all know it. I wouldn't say everyone in PD is a robo cop but there'a good majority that don't know what the fuck they're doing. I've had one too many bad experiences with PD, just praying for a better experience every time I roleplay with them.

factual

6 minutes ago, frost. said:

It's just like @joebidensmokesyescasaid...

LSSD I get a reasonable talking to > LSPD I run away without a gun in my hand and get shot with a carbine rifle, 2 days of TTCF for driving through a red light.

• Wuhtah locked this topic