Fix the clothing packs (MORE DIVERSITY, LESS HOOKER FASHION)

GOBLIN

Hi, as the thread states. I really don't think we have a good clothing pack for both males AND females right now and I'm pretty sure a TON of people agree.

The current problem with our current clothing pack is the following:

* Most female clothes are for hoe/prissy rich characters.

* Little to no diverse female clothing.

* Most of the shoes are literally made for the MP Male model, not MP Female, so they literally look like clown shoes.

* There's a bunch of female clothes that are considered as "Tomboyish" and "Unisex" that weren't added (AKA a good amount of IGhoul's stuff, sweaters, long sleeves, hoodies, pants, HAIRS, ECT.)

* Barely any male stuff was added either.

What I'm basically suggesting here is that mainly female chars deserve AT LEAST the IGhoul sweaters and hoodies that should have been added in the first place but were substituted with WOW! More slutty clothing. Does every female character want to roll around with their titties hanging out? Hell na, we got fat characters too. The loose baggy clothing would help for immersion and more fashion choices for bigger characters (especially in more urban areas) as well because hello, we only have either slim thick pants and tube tops right now. 

Also fix the shoes, I know damn well there's literally the same shoe models that females got that are remodeled for FREE on GTA5 mods that literally look normal instead of making your character look like she's wearing clown shoes. Give us the oversized sweaters that actually look good with ACTUALLY diverse textures, give us the KINGS long sleeve, give us the oversized hoodie IGhoul made, give us the BAGGY PANTS that IGhoul made as well for female models, give us all of that. There's no reason on why females need 50+ articles of thotish clothing, not everyone roleplays as a quirky 5'0 female that's 30 pounds, not everyone RPs a Material Girl.

I also came PREPARED with the mods and I know damn well y'all got them and can get them too.

Example of the SHOES we should have got for MP Female models, that are actually made for the female model:
Nike AirForce for MP Male/Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Chuck Taylor All-Star Classic Converse Shoes 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Air Jordan Retro 4 for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Air Max 90 LTR for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Nike Air Max 90 for MP Male / Female – GTA 5 mod

Flip flops / Sleepers for MP Female – GTA 5 mod

Crocs for MP Female - GTA5-Mods.com

Air Jordan 3 Retro for MP Male/Female - GTA5-Mods.com

Converse "Chuck Taylor" Allstars - MP Male/Female 1.2 – GTA 5 mod

Shoes Female – GTA 5 mod

Converse [Replace / FiveM / Rage MP For Male\Female] - GTA5-Mods.com

(I'd also like to add that whoever made the clothes pack literally just could have taken the MP Female modeled shoes from YLP (YardLine Pack) like the AF1's and the actual converse AND crocs. It's not that hard.)

Example of the ACTUAL realistic clothes we could have had for the MP Female model:

1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=Yu4qIBk_OOSI1vSQqDNXzKtOUxMfK3wpGRsCkob-7Ok%3D1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=HwiQhLFMRXo1bGLN422R6s_4KKhJz5KwG4OUfhYkHTU%3D1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=ZrM6UbANBFxA0pOqDy8_3OtcIJoix7TIQtB60KxW93o%3D1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=UuLCg-JQMSyWfFJWTu_7X1wJwzAVXl7ojOKlB5I8M0A%3D1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=4P4pyzu_Ck2GNuh_TzxfwfJhj5X0-VM9J2DK8iB6WIk%3D1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=o3QQ6iKxErjOIl5kauFhP6s2n0f7U570q_O0edI--bQ%3D1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=50DmjJyn7eJExproz51cVyp2RDlsSsJkfG_GaWHAv58%3DfQuAJgx.pngJRbSKeH.png

(These are literally for the female model too.)

(BY THE WAY, these aren't all of IGhoul's oversized clothing for females, there's also a decently fitted graphic tee with neutral colors as well AND a oversized hoodie. I just couldn't find the pictures.)

There's a bunch of other paid for shit from various creators that convert more REALISTIC clothing,  but I doubt any of the server's donation money would be put into a small amount of nicer clothing for better immersion.

While we're at it, here's some female clothes in general that look way more realistic and fitting than the stuff we got in the update: 

PLAYBOY x Missguided hoodies [mp male & female] (replace) {5 total} - GTA5-Mods.com

MP Female and Male Homage T-Shirt Pack - GTA5-Mods.com

https://gta5mod.net/gta-5-mods/player/ribbed-crop-top-for-mp-female-1-0/

Dress for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Shirt for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Bandeau-Top for MP Female – GTA 5 mod

Shirt Pack for MP Female / Male 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Butterfly Jeans for MP Female – GTA 5 mod

Corset Top - MP Female – GTA 5 mod

Knit Top for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

LV Dress for MP Female Final – GTA 5 mod

High waisted jeans for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Top for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Satin Top for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Adidas Crop Top for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

TankTop - Mp Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Camo Pants For MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Mini Dress for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Toxic Love Blouse for Mp Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Hooded Track For MP Female 2.0 – GTA 5 mod

Lv Baby for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Burberry Skirt | MP Female |SP and Fivem Ready! 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Skirt for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Loose Shirts for MP Male & MP Female 1 – GTA 5 mod

Sport Dress 2 for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Baseball Pack MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Crop Top For MP Female - GTA5-Mods.com

And finally, to end this suggestion thread off. Some actually diverse and SHORTER hairs too:

MP Female Frizzy Hair – GTA 5 mod

Curly MP Female hairstyles 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Hair - MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Afro braids hairstyle for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Long braids hairstyle for MP Female – GTA 5 mod

Kaisa Hair For MP Female – GTA 5 mod

Mp Female Brazilian Hair 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Hairstyle for MP Female 1.1 – GTA 5 mod

Short hair with bun for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Short Wavy Hair for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Hair with bandana for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Pixie Hair Mp Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

Bea Hair for MP Female 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

PANDEMIIA - Hairbuns 1.0 – GTA 5 mod

There's literally no reason on why at least some of this stuff shouldn't be added, it'll add more diversity and more immersion.

I didn't add anything for males because there's already a bunch of shit that I added for females as is, but literally just go on gta5mods .com AND .net and you can literally find a bunch of male shit too. Feel free to add any mods to the comments too, I'll add them to each category when I got the time.

Whoever knit picked our current clothing pack clearly targeted it both towards middle-higher to higher class characters. (In my opinion)

If the modding team actually goes through with this, I'll be more than happy to supply some of the mods that I have as well for the pack that aren't on gta5mods.com.

Edited by GOBLIN
Added more things
  • Upvote 24
  • Thanks 3
  • Applaud 4
Just now, chanel said:

I second this. It’s extremely hard to make a decent looking casual outfit that doesn’t look like were doing HBO’s Euphoria RP

1 minute ago, Narco said:

Supported, all of the female clothes right now all look hookerish lol. 

Someone had to make the thread 🤷🤷 
Doubt they'll actually listen bc you know how long it took for them to add more clothes in general but let's hope at least the more normal pieces make it lol

• Upvote 1

OP: Complains about hooker-ish clothes-

> proceeds to post tops and hooker skirts

cccb7d-2.png

Dress-for-MP-Female-1.0.png

Some of them are recolors, modders won't add recolors of GTAO clothes because takes a slot that could be used for a new different 3D model.

You can't add more textures to GTAO models without adding/using  a new slot, and slots aren't unlimited (GTA limitations).

Shoes are bugged because the method they use tends to break them.

People don't share their mods, modder did their best with the mods that they had/found, they asked people to share their mods to add them to the server and no one did.

• Upvote 1