Ban people that put white wall tires on their SPORT CARS AND TRUCKS!

Straw

As someone who prefers motorcycles a little more over cars but can still like and appreciate cars, I find this horrendous.

But! Then again, a ton of "motorcyclists" on GTA W go; "Yeah, I'm a true biker, I love bikes, ride til you die brother, haha!" and then proceed to ride:

1. Without any proper gear, let alone a helmet.

2. Pop wheelies at every opportunity and straight stretch of road.

3. Treats the city roads like a MotoGP track.

4. Have little to no regard towards their bike and revs it at every stop.

Does this bother me? If I could scream in text right here, I would. Yes it does.

But, does it warrant a ban? You know what? Not all of it. If the only concern is lack of gear and those people want to ride their expensive sports bikes in shorts and a t-shirt as an only protection for potentially falling on highly abrasive ground that would leave permanent scars should one go down? By all means, they can go ahead. But they better RP that fall and its consequences without gear, because if they don't then it truly is a rule break.

So what's my point?

If you see someone mod the hell out of their car? They might like that car. It might be atrocious taste, but it's their car, they like it, they drive it, they cherish it and don't want it to break, there's nothing wrong with that in itself. But if they drive said cherished car like they're being chased by an otherworldly entity through LS, crash entirely IC, and decide to self void or heavily mitigate the consequences of that crash for their own body or car? Then you're more than welcome to report them for poorly portraying said crash and/or mitigating the consequences of their own actions.

I don't think anyone wants people to be banned for the way they mod their vehicles (outside of actual RPQM cases) but some paintjobs just shouldn't be on the server, just remove them and not the players. Banning people for car mods is just silly

• Upvote 1

People are just stupid and love to play gta w as gta online, they don't care about any of the continuity as long as it looks cool to them. 

Just bully the person icly until they go /b on you, and try to hit you with their car. 

• Upvote 7
20 minutes ago, Jax said:

People are just stupid and love to play gta w as gta online, they don't care about any of the continuity as long as it looks cool to them. 

Just bully the person icly until they go /b on you, and try to hit you with their car. 

Bullying people for stupid cars is actually pretty fun ngl

10 hours ago, wawls said:

Outright ban them..? No.. Quite the harsh punishment for something that they likely aren’t educated on, especially when it can be changed at a mechanic in no time. 
In fact, this isn't really an OOC issue. It's an eyesore, sure. But it is technically possible in real life, and should remain IC.

If you bothered to read my entire post I said at the bottom " obviously I dont want them banned" I just said it for clickbait purposes 😂

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, ScarletRose said:

Honestly hoping this discussion is joke.

If it's for real, and you're seriously suggesting to ban or punish people who customize their cars a certain way then... No. This is a completely IC problem. If you don't like it so much, take it IC. Make fun of the car owner for their choice in modifications. RP taping a note to the car making fun of the tires. Or just take a picture of it and post it on facebrowser to make fun of them without putting your life at risk. There's no need to ban or OOCLY tell someone to change their car mods just because you don't like them. Keep it IC and go from there. That's probably the best way to do it.

We're playing on an RP server after all, everything should be kept IC. That's my opinion. Someone's car is modified to be very ugly? Keep it IC and make fun of them on an IC basis. Instead of going to the forums and suggesting that we stop it by banning people.

Pls read what I said at the bottom, I wasnt serious about the ban, I only said it for clickbait lmao, but I am serious about some sort of light punishment/restriction. Because if vehicle applications are there to keep things real why cant there some sort of limitations to mods? White walls are the rarest modification on Earth, higher chances are you find in LA a guy with a 24k gold grill or rims than actually white rubber.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic