Remove the little • aim dot

Anubis

8 hours ago, Mistery14 said:

A good system I thought would be interesting is, we don't have stamina on the server currently.

I thought so too but I take hp damage if I run a far distance, but my save file has maxed stamina. Haven't been able to conclusively decide if stamina is or isn't enabled.

1 hour ago, Bénédictine said:

I thought so too but I take hp damage if I run a far distance, but my save file has maxed stamina. Haven't been able to conclusively decide if stamina is or isn't enabled.

That's weird, I need to test it out on my own sometime, pretty sure it doesn't happen to me though I've ran long distances in GTA W before.

Either way it'd be great if running impacted the quality of your aiming or something.

5 minutes ago, Junx said:

My monitor literally has an option for a built in crosshair, undetectable by anti-cheat and im sure many other monitors have this also.

Pointless suggestion

Well if they ask to remove the crosshair aka aiming point, then it'll be indeed pointless.

I'll see myself out.

This has been suggested x20 times.
The idea is cool, but what will happen is more reports.

"He's using a 3rd party crosshair, look how he shoots!!!"

Everyone will use one, so what's the point in removing the crosshair?

-1 from me.

6 minutes ago, Jax said:

This has been suggested x20 times.
The idea is cool, but what will happen is more reports.

"He's using a 3rd party crosshair, look how he shoots!!!"

Everyone will use one, so what's the point in removing the crosshair?

-1 from me.

Just sharpie one on screen, no 3rd party crosshairs, no exploiting.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this won't be possible based on the facts:

People will say they are trained in guns, so why can't they have the aim thingy if they don't use their own monitor one or.. put a dot on their monitor.

LEO factions who are trained with guns should have relatively good aim (because extensive training) and they might suck at FPS.

There's really no way around this, you just would need to expect that someone who sucks at shooting, will purposefully miss (doesn't happen in the heat of the moment most of the time).