Random animals in the city

Paenymion

Detailed Description

The county has lots of nice wildlife, you can be driving along or walking in a forest and you see an animal running about.  The city on the other hand is lifeless apart from humans.  I propose that it would be nice and a possible starting point for spontaneous RP if the city had occasional animals.  Examples:

• Cats - every city has random cats about.  Either strays or owned by somebody and just enjoying sitting the sun until feeding time.  It would be cool to encounter them occasionally when walking about.  Could also make some unexpected RP if they got run over.
  • Rats - could be fun in the more run-down areas where there is a lot of trash left about.  Something for people to remark upon or react to accordingly (scared, disgusted).

I don't think it would be MUCH work to add, because it's just using the same code as the county animals right?  And to prevent it being annoying, the spawn chance could be  very low.

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

More life in the city, more things that could create spontaneous RP, rather than it being a dead city.  Maybe public works would benefit from the additional RP of responding to dead animal calls.

Edited by Paenymion
  • Upvote 3
6 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Wouldn't mind seeing this though, maybe even get some birds in there too if it's possible. 

This too, yea. 

I'm into this, I'd love to see animals in Los Santos. Rats, cats, dogs, whatever is possible and suits the town. 

I don't think there are rats on GTA 5 SP though, I can't recall.

+1